The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Aia's first double meal :D (Proud "mom" talking!)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sika Posted - 06/10/2010 : 17:59:34
Today for the first time ever Aia took two pinkies
She did it so well and was such an active hunter xD (Proud "mom" talking!).

I think if I had offered her a third she would have taken it, but she's only just 4 months, so pinkies are still quite a mouthful.

Now she's lying fay and happy in the warm end of her viv.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 08/10/2010 : 03:10:22
Sorry to thread hijack

quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

........my little aura is now on 2 pinkies (they are the super small barely there ones!!) and its such a great feeling - wont be long til they are on fuzzies!

HannahB....that is fantastic news, and feeding by herself ! You have put so much work into her since you got her and finally she is doing it on her own. Too many owners would have given up on her....but not you !

Well done both of you!!

xxx
Sika Posted - 07/10/2010 : 20:36:41
Yes I think she has hit the teens: She's growing long and slim, is hungry and lazy

And yes HannaB she looked like a camel with two humps on her back but she didn't get a third and won't either next time cause I think she'll burst then xD

I havn't even seen her today. She just burrowed herself and the only sign of her is a red spot under the shavings
HannahB Posted - 07/10/2010 : 18:56:55
i totally know the feeling!
my little aura is now on 2 pinkies (they are the super small barely there ones!!) and its such a great feeling - wont be long til they are on fuzzies!
Kellog Posted - 07/10/2010 : 12:09:53
Thats fantastic news Sika....and I am not surprised you are the proud 'mum'! It is always fantastic (and a relief) when your snake moves up to the next level with feeding.

I bet there was a nice bump left with 2 pinkies inside her ! There is no rush to move her up to 3, in fact you normally wouldnt....your next step would be to move her onto fuzzies. It is always best to take it slow and steady as long as she is putting on weight.

Well done Aia !

xxx
n/a Posted - 06/10/2010 : 21:24:02
hahaa i would have acted the same if Tangoo would eat 2 mice :) xx
Sika Posted - 06/10/2010 : 21:17:39
Thanks. Ohh I feel such like a soccer-mom
n/a Posted - 06/10/2010 : 20:01:40
arww!! bless her! thats pretty good though for a 4month old snake haha congrats! lol xx
Sika Posted - 06/10/2010 : 18:30:16
Yeah I think she has hit a growth-spurt - she gets so long and slim
Got a bit tiny around her neck, but had gained 1g since saturday, but think the food goes to gaining length not width
mozacchio Posted - 06/10/2010 : 18:25:01
Good for her!
Hungry girl..!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000