The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Hi guys!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fernando Pierre Posted - 04/10/2010 : 17:46:44
hi giuys just bitten by my boa is it normal or is it showing aggressive behavior?
(btw hes is about 5 months old so he is still a little baby)
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fernando Pierre Posted - 19/10/2010 : 20:58:42
hi kellog diablo is doing great thx and thx for the warm welcome back! i will most certianly look at ur sister site and how ur snakies doing?
ferd xx
Kellog Posted - 07/10/2010 : 12:25:57
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

quote:
Originally posted by jackdaniels007

I see you've been a member on here for awhile so you probably already know what your doing.

NEVER assume................

Definitely never assume!

Nice to see you back Fernando ....its been a long time! How is Diablo doing?

If you want some help with Louis why dont you check out our sister site, The Rainbow Boa to get some more info on how to look after him properly and some more experienced advice on how to handle him.

xxx
Fernando Pierre Posted - 05/10/2010 : 14:32:24
LOL ok :)
Kehhlyr Posted - 05/10/2010 : 11:18:28
Boa can be bitey for a bit longer than corns.
My female I've had for a couple month now and she's still like the devil incarnate sometimes. Wonder if it's because it's female.............
gingerpony Posted - 05/10/2010 : 10:20:05
quote:
Originally posted by jackdaniels007

I see you've been a member on here for awhile so you probably already know what your doing.

NEVER assume................
Fernando Pierre Posted - 05/10/2010 : 06:28:26
Thanx guys for all the help!! i will most centennially use the advice and all.....
thanks agian :)
ferd
mikeyd_26 Posted - 04/10/2010 : 20:03:07
I think its normal for young snakes to be bitey sometimes, hopefully with time and regular handling it should be fine :]
rachiepotatoe Posted - 04/10/2010 : 19:19:52
I'm sure it's normal, considering you've only had him for a short time, and he's still young. He's still probably abit scared being handled. Some snakes are used to being handled and still bite occasionally.
so don't worry :)
Fernando Pierre Posted - 04/10/2010 : 18:13:58
i didnt hurt :) !! i have had him for about 2 1/2 weeks i have lets him relax for 10 days and i take him out to feed him in a RUB. and i have more than lickely go to quick to him thnkx so far to u 2 for all the help.
ferd x :P
meggi Posted - 04/10/2010 : 18:03:25
Hi!
where feeding him? Do you think u maybe went towards him a little quick or move suddenly?

megX:p
n/a Posted - 04/10/2010 : 18:03:15
How long have you had him? I recently learned upon aquiring a new reptile that the rule of thumb seems to be to let him or her have a week in there enclosure to de-stress only putting your hand in to change water. I've been lucky as far as bites go thus far did it hurt? Dumb question right? LOL
I see you've been a member on here for awhile so you probably already know what your doing. Was it in shed or did the bite occur before you fed him? I'm sure you'll get the answer on here before long.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000