The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Help on finding corn snakes online?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 29/09/2010 : 17:25:08
Hello! I am needing some help on finding some online websites to purchase corn's from if you saw my other question I haven't been allowed one yet but I'm just interested! Thanks.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HannahB Posted - 30/09/2010 : 20:05:53
i got mont (my first corn) from a guy off here who's a breeder down in portsmouth if i remember correctly.. think it was www.southcoastcorns.co.uk - he was super helpful
oh i live in the midlands aswell - nottingham has a few really good rep stores - medusa exotics in gedling and then the rep shop in arnold..
Gaz_1989 Posted - 30/09/2010 : 20:05:46
Good idea tiffany.

I'm in Stoke on Trent, work in the North-West daily, Crewe, Stockport, Manchester, Liverpool, Bolton, Blackpool etc.

So if your anywhere around here then there are lots of breeders and I would be happy to help too.
Tiffany-x Posted - 30/09/2010 : 20:02:08
I understand you dont want to broadcast your whole location on here. :P Im in East Midlands, if you are anywhere around here feel free to send me an email (it will be on my profile page any minute now cause Ill do it :P ) and I can send you a couple of breeders etc that I have local to me. Just so you know Im somewhere between nottingham derby and leicester, kinda confusing seeing as we are in derbyshire but with notts postcode and landline. :P

I hope this is of some help to you.
Tiffany-x
Gaz_1989 Posted - 30/09/2010 : 19:51:18
You are bound to find a breeder on here mate.

No need to buy online in my opinion.

I was after a Bloodred Stripe last week and thanks to people on here I am collecting one on Sunday.

Post an advert on classifieds asking for breeders in your area.

Are you after a particular morph?

n/a Posted - 30/09/2010 : 18:24:14
Midlands, not saying anymore sorry.
n/a Posted - 30/09/2010 : 18:22:56
Midlands, not saying anymore sorry.
Tiffany-x Posted - 30/09/2010 : 07:31:05
If you let us no where in england you are someone will probably be somewhere near you who can tell you a decent breeder. :)
Tiffany-x
Kellog Posted - 30/09/2010 : 04:43:31
You can also try looking on sites like GumTree and Pre-Loved....but just be careful that the information you are given is correct - often it will say the corn is a certain morph and it isnt and, if you are buying the faun/viv with the corn, that it comes with the full set-up....but some people's idea of a full set-up is no-where near what it should be. Just a case of 'Buyer Beware'....but I got both Kellog and Silvesta off one or other of those sites and have been very happy with them.

xxx
Figs Posted - 29/09/2010 : 18:35:47
There are lots of places to get them from!
There are breeders all over the place; if they arent close to you then you can always use a courier
Breeders are also usually much cheaper than pet shops - just throwing that out there

Check the classifieds and the link sections on here
n/a Posted - 29/09/2010 : 18:16:31
hello, yes, sorry. I am from the uk!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 29/09/2010 : 17:35:30
www.888reptiles.com If your from the UK they sell and ship livestock.

Depending on where you do live we may have breeders on here who can sell you a snake, or members who can point you in the direction of a decent rep shop.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000