The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 WHY :|

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Figs Posted - 23/09/2010 : 19:56:22
Dinger - who i have discovered is male - has a strange habit of sticking his hemipenes out on me... which is kind of gross

I'm going to say its not a prolapse or anything since he seems to be a very happy and healthy snake, and they are not out all the time, and do not come out when i run my hand down his tail or anything.

But, sometimes when he is out for cuddles, he'll wrap around my wrist, flick his tongue like mad (sort of like when they sniff mice), then stick his tail out and pop 'em out for a second, then suck 'em back in!

I'm not entirely sure how old he is (early 09?) but he's maybe 3ft long and pretty chunky... could this have anything to do with being able to smell my female corns on me?

Or am i just completely off and he's dieing or something??
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 25/09/2010 : 03:26:38
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

hes just got the horn, apparently you have an attractive hand, in a snakey kinda way.......

I love your way with words Mike !!

xxx
Figs Posted - 24/09/2010 : 19:12:43
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

hes just got the horn, apparently you have an atractive hand, in a snakey kinda way. I wouldnt worry about it.

Oh boy - now i do feel special
mikerichards Posted - 24/09/2010 : 18:48:15
hes just got the horn, apparently you have an atractive hand, in a snakey kinda way. I wouldnt worry about it.
drchino Posted - 24/09/2010 : 13:21:40
haha I think the doll is the way forward! Poor little thing is prob just being a randy teenager!
princessbroxy Posted - 23/09/2010 : 21:29:06

[/quote]

Oh lordy :|
I think i'm going to have to get him a blow-up snake doll...
[/quote]

lmao
Figs Posted - 23/09/2010 : 21:17:00
quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

Sounds like he's got to that 'teenage boy' stage!!! He might well be able to smell the females....whatever will he be like during the breeding season!

Oh lordy :|
I think i'm going to have to get him a blow-up snake doll...
herriotfan Posted - 23/09/2010 : 20:51:30
Sounds like he's got to that 'teenage boy' stage!!! He might well be able to smell the females....whatever will he be like during the breeding season!
tehbunneh Posted - 23/09/2010 : 20:48:58
Oh gosh! That sounds quite amusing, but also somewhat... nasty XD Perhaps it is the female corns, or maybe he does just really love you and he feels that is the best way to show it? Lol!
n/a Posted - 23/09/2010 : 20:40:22
lol. yeah maybe is 'in heat' and just letting off abit steam!
n/a Posted - 23/09/2010 : 20:39:31
i think you have an admirer ;) lol dont think it is anything to worry about Figs :) xx
rachiepotatoe Posted - 23/09/2010 : 20:28:09
can they get...y'know, randy?
like dogs? ....hmm

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000