The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Mytika ate!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
liesela Posted - 18/09/2010 : 17:46:26
Yesterday i tried to feed mytika for the first time since getting him, well I was all excited and nothing happend! :( So I left the pinky in there and did some dishes and stuff, came back about an hour later and it was gone! He was still looking for more though so after reading about some other people who feed 2 or 3 pinkys i tried another one which he was really interested in but didn't take it til i left again!
so now i have a rather chubby looking snakey with a distinct smile on his face! :D
and I'm definatly smiling!
thanks for all the great tips guys!
Oh one other thing, how do i gt a pic of him on my profile?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 19/09/2010 : 04:24:23
So glad Mytika ate for you, it is always worrying until you get that first feed down them! And then they keep you worrying cos they like to !!

He is a gorgeous looking snake. To make a sig like a lot of the others have checkout this thread - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7346. It does help cos at the moment your pics are quite big and could do with being resized....and it would be lovely to see his wonderful name on the sig as well .

xxx
liesela Posted - 18/09/2010 : 18:21:58
thanks!
n/a Posted - 18/09/2010 : 18:13:37
congrats on feed, i had same issue :)
gmac Posted - 18/09/2010 : 18:01:58
congrats on the feed

To get a pic in your sig, copy the image code from photobucket, or whatever host for your photos you are using, into the signature box in your profile page

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000