The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Herby Fed while i was asleep

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 17/09/2010 : 10:23:32
Woken up to find the pinky gone and Herby sat with his head out of the hide.

Much relieved that he has taken it. Now to wait 48 hours before i can get him out.

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 18/09/2010 : 11:18:09
Thanks guys. yea started using the search function which helps as most questions have probably been answered a bizzilion times.

Now that the first week is over and done with i think things will get easier. Herby seems to have settled down alot more and is often popping his head out to see what im up to when im moving about the room. He also doesnt get scared when i come look into the faun anymore :)
Kellog Posted - 18/09/2010 : 04:31:25
So glad to hear it John . Havent been around for a while so missed saying hi in your welcome thread but have read it so know what you have gone through with him. Also had my first snake refuse to eat so know how worrying it is. But what is important now is that he has eaten his pinkie, you are getting the stat and digital thermometer sorted as fast as you can.

You have, unfortunately, learnt the hard lesson so many of us have learnt - that many pet shops cannot be trusted with what they are telling you . I know that I double check anything I am told on here. On this forum no question is regarded as a silly question....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! First place to look is in the top right hand corner of the screen where there is a search button....type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer. I know you can get swamped with different topics including what you are searching for, so it is a bit daunting but worth a look. If you cant find the answer you are looking for then dont hesitate to ask!

Herby really is a stunning looking snake and I look forward to seeing more pics of him soon.

xxx
n/a Posted - 17/09/2010 : 18:54:27
That is good news!
herriotfan Posted - 17/09/2010 : 10:33:40
Glad he fed ok. It's always a relief when they do especially if they don't seem interested to start with! Well done Herby

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000