The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Little help

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CSN Posted - 16/08/2010 : 17:10:45
Karma had her shed and a little on the tail so i was advised to use moss in her hide but she refused to go ANYWHERE near the moss, so i got her out today and got a damp flannel and ran her tail through it while my dad held her. this worked wonders.

so on my opinion i would advice anyone who has a problem shed i would say use damp cloth :)

Also Karma missed her feed which was ment to be friday 13th august. do you think i should wait til friday to try feed her agen or shall i try it before then? please help me a worried
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BurnedAtTheStake Posted - 16/08/2010 : 20:31:12
Yup, corns watch you. It's what they do. They are cereal stalkers!
Sta~ple Posted - 16/08/2010 : 20:25:18
quote:
Originally posted by CSN

Thanks g, i think i will wait til friday then she might be a bit more hungry lol oh and gmac u know i have her in my bed room is it normal for her to watch what your doing around her because when i play on xbox she stares and me and the screen lol

Men are just as nosey! My male corn would be the best at neighbour hood watch! He peeks on me from the moment I get out of bed, I'm sure he watches me when I sleep, it's like having a mini stalker/perv. He will also peek when ever anyone comes in my room and he loves to peek at the hoover! I get all of them peeking though when I play on my Xbox, I think they all wanna play COD LOL

I'm guessing Karma does the periscoping/peeky pose then?
CSN Posted - 16/08/2010 : 17:28:38
well she is a woman so she is nosey hahahaha!!!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 16/08/2010 : 17:26:28
quote:
Originally posted by CSN

Thanks g, i think i will wait til friday then she might be a bit more hungry lol oh and gmac u know i have her in my bed room is it normal for her to watch what your doing around her because when i play on xbox she stares and me and the screen lol

One of mine regularly pops out for a nosey when ever anyone comes in my room and i've heard a few others say the same so i don't think its anything out of the ordinary.
CSN Posted - 16/08/2010 : 17:24:47
lol cheers g. at-least im not as gullible as you make me out to be lol
gmac Posted - 16/08/2010 : 17:22:36
Lol, she is just measuring you up for food,
dont really know if its normal or not but certainly nothing to worry about.
CSN Posted - 16/08/2010 : 17:19:46
DannyBrown91 Posted - 16/08/2010 : 17:18:39
I always use damp kitchen towel when ever any of mine retain the tail tip. I also find it works very well and with minimal stress caused.

As for feeding i personally would just wait untill she is next due a feed.
gmac Posted - 16/08/2010 : 17:17:12
Cool, on the shed,
you can wait till next regular feeding day if you want its not going to be an issue for karma to wait

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000