The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 will he get over his fear

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
misspiggy18 Posted - 11/08/2010 : 22:09:48
at the mo vinnie is in his settle period and he is very shy and if he sees me whilst hes exploring he will dart straight back to his hide he never comes out if im there i always seem to catch him out and about when i walk in my room im quiet and move slow around him will he get over this fear
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
herriotfan Posted - 12/08/2010 : 10:43:45
Don't worry too much. Give it time and your snake will settle down. It can take quite a while depending on the snake.
mikeyd_26 Posted - 11/08/2010 : 23:25:35
talula was very skitish when i 1st got her but now is cool as a cucumber when handling although when she's cruisin in her viv she will dart into 1 of her hides or freeze n play dead if any 1 approaches!! hopefully she will overcome this in time as im sure vinnie will - more of an experience than an answer but hope it helps :)
misspiggy18 Posted - 11/08/2010 : 22:29:42
sorry i dont know how to do it ive tried do u know how x
gingerpony Posted - 11/08/2010 : 22:15:37
BTW can you tidy your sig up please (getting rid of all the extra code should do it) it's stretching my screen!
gingerpony Posted - 11/08/2010 : 22:12:52
he will, it's just time, and him feeling confident and happy in his surroundings and then feeling confident and happy being handled........then there won't be the mad panic to hide!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000