The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 mixing snakes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 10/08/2010 : 18:47:51
hi i have just been given another corn and i was just wondering if i would get away with putting it in with my other 2 corns ? i probs think not but would like to know as it would save on space. the new one is just under 3ft but my other 2 are approx 5- 6ft adults both normally very tame
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 10/08/2010 : 20:34:23
But staking vivs save space rather than buying one massive viv if you think about it.
n/a Posted - 10/08/2010 : 19:42:50
yes we have started stacking vivs, it just i like them to have as big a space as poss. i hate to see them cramped in small areas.
n/a Posted - 10/08/2010 : 19:40:54
hi i thought not, just would of saved on space if they could of gone together. the 2 that are together share a 6ft viv with lots of things for them to explore. Just will be one more viv to add to my collecting of many vivs lol
DannyBrown91 Posted - 10/08/2010 : 19:16:23
With the other 2 being so much bigger, it is probably best to house him seperately. Plus you would need a pretty big viv for 2 fully grown and one well grown on corn snakes.
Figs Posted - 10/08/2010 : 18:56:27
Its not the best idea i dont think.
Snakes are solitary animals and housing them together is a bit of a touchy topic(?)
Especially when one snake is so much bigger than the other - theres stress, breeding or even risk of cannabalism to think about

Check out viv stacks if you've run out of floor space

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000