The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Blaze is.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tinamiles Posted - 18/07/2010 : 17:52:01
....a girl!!!! Had her sexed at leaping lizards today! Ive got into the habit of referring to Blaze as 'he', so gotta now call her 'her'!! Gonna take some getting used to!
On a good note, they said she was a great weight and length for her age+very healthy!! :)
Tina x
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 22/07/2010 : 05:35:16
I cant believe how often this happens Tina....although I think it is more often the other way around and the only time the owner finds out their 'girl' is a boy is when they get to the age of being horny and go off their food !

At least now you know and you have a name that suits a girl, so a name change wont be necessary . Loving the sig change though, with that I am sure it wont be long before you stop thinking of HER as 'him' !

And it is a definite bonus that when you took HER into Leaping Lizards you were told what a great weight and length SHE was and how well SHE was doing....I bet you were a very proud 'mum' at that point ! It is always reassuring to hear it from 'people who know' (or should do at least).

You are obviously doing a great job....Blaze is lucky to have you as HER owner!

xxx
hillzi Posted - 18/07/2010 : 19:13:12
Whey now i'm the only one with a male Blaze.
reptiledanny Posted - 18/07/2010 : 18:12:42
i can see that, with all the pink lol
tinamiles Posted - 18/07/2010 : 18:09:19
i think its gonna take AGES for me to stop referring to her as a him! But ive changed my signature to remind me she's a female Corn LOL
reptiledanny Posted - 18/07/2010 : 17:55:30
lol, i had this problem with luna, we didn't know what he was as u cant tell till there older, but we called him she, and eventually the day came when we could tell that she was a he, still call him her lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000