The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 montys first :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jamesday121 Posted - 26/06/2010 : 23:11:06
hi guys got home from work today :) to see monty my 3 month old corn has just shed his skin for the first time since I've had him :) he had the common blue eyes a couple of days ago and I knew it was anytime soon :) and I got home today to see a full length no break shed skin :) soooooo happy :)
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 28/06/2010 : 03:45:03
That is such good news James !! I am sorry you missed it (but not surprised, I am sure it is the corns twisted sense of humour to shed when we arent there to watch ) but all that is important is that he had a good clean shed and now you have got that final 'first' out of the way .

Are we going to get to see some pics of him showing off his bright new colours?? Dont think we have seen pics of him yet (or have we and my brain fog is really messing my memory around ?). If not then this link will help for posting pics - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14. You do realise you are breaking the unwritten forum rule by not posting pics of him !!

xxx
herriotfan Posted - 27/06/2010 : 10:28:38
Glad the shed all went well. It's a bit worrying when they shed for the first time with you. You can feel reassured now that there are no problems. Bright shiney snake now!!
reptiledanny Posted - 27/06/2010 : 07:21:41
well done monty, that is excelent, nice to now it was whole and no tail was missing and eye caps were there, well done, its nice to see there first sheds, i would keep it if i was u

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000