The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Bella's 1st Hatchday

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fal Posted - 11/06/2010 : 22:13:40
Yesterday was Bella's first Hatchday, she is now 1 year old!

When we got her four months ago, she was 14g and being fed 1 small pinky. About two months after that (19g by then), whilst reading threads on here, I realised we were under feeding her so upped it to 2 pinkies. We weighed her again three weeks later and she was up to 44g!! Well we weighed her about two weeks ago and she was at 57g and we have now upped her prey size (yesterday), and she fed well and has kept it down. So I thought that was a nice treat for her on her Hatchday hehe..

So thanks all for helping us help her to start growing properly and to have such an action packed feeding yesterday lol
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fal Posted - 13/06/2010 : 19:42:35
Thanks folks, will have to get more picks up here soon and yeah, its flown by!! Can't believe how long we have had her already and how fast she is growing! She is such a hit with anyone who comes round the house too, only a couple of people squeemish, everyone else loves her :D

Awe, Luna's a similar age, that's cool :) and another Bella, great name!! :)
inkiepixie Posted - 12/06/2010 : 12:48:09
Hee, you have a Bella too! We're not sure how old ours is though; it should be her second hatchday sometime this summer. Luna's first hatchday is a week tomorrow awwww
Sta~ple Posted - 12/06/2010 : 10:04:06
Awwww happy birthday :)
herriotfan Posted - 12/06/2010 : 09:51:01
Belated Happy Hatchday Bella. Who's a big girl now then..
Kellog Posted - 12/06/2010 : 03:03:57
Those four months must have gone so fast for you Jonathan ....and I bet you cant believe that Bella is a year old!!

She is doing so well and is very lucky to have you as her owner. You have shown on here how much you care about her and the way she is thriving under your care is also a credit to you. So glad she enjoyed her birthday treat !!

No thanks necessary, helping is what the forum is here for ....it is you that has done all the hard work!

xxx
hillzi Posted - 11/06/2010 : 23:39:53
Good to hear it.

Happy Hatchday Bella.
n/a Posted - 11/06/2010 : 23:39:50
she's so cute, glad she is doing well :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000