The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 i finally named my snakey... :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 11/06/2010 : 11:55:07
lol,

it has taken me all this time to think of a name for him, but i have decided upon "Haribo", because the advert for haribo, says adults love haribo, lol, i love him :) and, he looks like a gummy worm...

i also played on photobucket today and made a signature, hope you like it, do you think it's a bit over the top though lol?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 12/06/2010 : 03:29:09
Haribo is a perfect name Dee....I told you that you would find a name that would suit him in time! He does look a bit like a gummy worm at the moment !! Your reasoning for chosing the name is great as well - adults definitely love Haribo and we definitely like your Haribo !!

Well done with the sig as well - I cheated and had help with mine, a friend did Kellog's and Chrissy did Silvesta's....and they fit perfectly! It is lovely having a sig and being able to show off your snakes every time you post. Your photobucket attempts have come out really well and definitely show your personality ....fun, so perfect for this forum!

xxx
n/a Posted - 11/06/2010 : 20:31:16
i found out how to do the signature when i looked at "guidelines about the forum", on this site, just goto photobucket, upload pictures, click on edit, then click on this mosaic looking thing for a how many pictures you want on the sig, then go from there. have fun :)
it has a tutorial, i had no clue how to do it before this morning lol :)
AngelX Posted - 11/06/2010 : 18:31:32
I don't understand how you can get signatures! Any help? LoL! And great snake and name!
amanda121921 Posted - 11/06/2010 : 17:48:00
aww, haribo is so sweepardon the pun!love your sig too, didnt know you could add writing and stuff, may have to get experimenting
mozacchio Posted - 11/06/2010 : 14:47:18
Lovely name..!
Very nice!
n/a Posted - 11/06/2010 : 13:32:28
thanks herriotfan,

my mum wasnt too pleased when i got the tattoos 17 years ago, i think she still hates them
herriotfan Posted - 11/06/2010 : 12:41:17
Good name, good sig......all is well!!! Loving the tattoos.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000