The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 grrrr

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stotty01 Posted - 10/06/2010 : 22:06:49
just got medussa out today and let her have a crawl around my room till she got into my shoe and got stuck in there finnally got her out then put her on my bed and she left me a lovely present ...was not amused, but mum and dad were
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
luke1989 Posted - 17/06/2010 : 19:56:32
grim!!!!!! ha ha
mikerichards Posted - 17/06/2010 : 19:40:44
They are plenty big enough, although it does depend on how much she's eaten, the rabbit left a log about 8 inches with a diameter of about an inch our so.
n/a Posted - 17/06/2010 : 19:18:29
ha ha ha, thats great!!!!

still lucky enough to say i'm still to be christened in that sense. had a few close calls, but not yet!!!! ***keeps his fingers crossed***** lol
Sta~ple Posted - 12/06/2010 : 18:31:29
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

I fed my boa a rabbit the other day, you want to count yourselves lucky you didn't find that in your show! There would be no room for your feet! Lol

How big are there poos, I'm curcious! I would ask you t take a photo but...
herriotfan Posted - 12/06/2010 : 17:44:58
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

I fed my boa a rabbit the other day, you want to count yourselves lucky you didn't find that in your show! There would be no room for your feet! Lol

ROFLMAO....now that IS funny!!!!
mikerichards Posted - 12/06/2010 : 17:14:29
stotty01 Posted - 12/06/2010 : 09:30:58
haha i agree kellog :P
Kellog Posted - 12/06/2010 : 03:31:30
quote:
Originally posted by ladyevil

........She curled up in my hand and sat there quite happily for a few minutes before letting one rip right in my hand and shooting me a very cheeky look. Hmph!

I think your Ruby has a sense of humour and a rather twisted one at that !!

xxx
Sammysnake Posted - 11/06/2010 : 19:59:49
Easier to clean up from the bed than if he'd decided to do it inside your shoe.
mrsT Posted - 11/06/2010 : 11:49:57
I havent been poo-ed on yet!feel a bit left out now
After the whopper i cleaned out of his viv last night i'm glad i haven't been 'christened' yet!
Sta~ple Posted - 11/06/2010 : 10:02:14
Hahaha XD I still feel so glad after 8 years of having snakes I haven't been pooed on XD
n/a Posted - 11/06/2010 : 08:07:26
Welcome to the club, indeed, I was only just inducted on Wednesday. I had Ruby in the seat of a big armchair with a sheet over it so she can't squiggle under the seat and get lost. After crawling over my hands for a while, she started climbing over one of the arms of the chair, so I grabbed her. She curled up in my hand and sat there quite happily for a few minutes before letting one rip right in my hand and shooting me a very cheeky look. Hmph!
Kellog Posted - 11/06/2010 : 01:32:48
I had the situation where Kellog decided he liked my boot....and refused to come out! The funny thing was that they were knee length black boots, with a small zip by the ankle. I undid the zip, thinking that if he had another way out he would use it....and he would happily stick his head out of the hole but would not come out of the boot properly. After being in there for over half an hour, despite trying to encourage him out....I then spent nearly 20 mins holding the boot by the heel and foot so that the opening was through his viv door and by his cave entrance. He FINALLY decided that his cave was the nicer place to be but certainly took his time about sliding out!!!

As for pooing, I am the opposite of Danny....both mine poo outside their vivs and I prefer it that way as I can 'catch' it and it keeps their vivs nice and clean. Kellog shed last night and was behaving a bit strange. I had him out for a bit and he did calm down but still wasnt right. I expected a poo but he didnt do one. Returned him to the viv and sat watching tv. About half an hour later I HEARD him do it along the back wall of his viv. Of course, as soon as I opened the door to clean it out he wanted to come and play but I wouldnt let him, so instead he decided to get totally in my way where I was trying to clear the mess up....and being in the substrate, against the back wall, behind the branches, under the plant, where I can only just reach....you can understand why I am happier having them do their 'business' outside of their nice clean homes!

xxx
crazy JJ Posted - 11/06/2010 : 00:52:21
mwhahahaha.... nice one :D defo part of the clang now... :D
herriotfan Posted - 10/06/2010 : 22:29:32
So you've joined the club well and truly now!!!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 10/06/2010 : 22:15:45
Im still yet to be pooed on, or even have one of the snakes poo when there out.

I was close with Rocky earlier though. Put him back to go get a drink from down stairs come up and he had left a presentin his RUB.

Im sure one of them will get me one day. Rather now when there little though ayy.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000