The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Reptile Shows & Meetings
 Reptile Shows/Show Dates
 So I went to my first reptile show...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
inkiepixie Posted - 06/09/2009 : 16:02:45
...and came back with my second corn snake! :D

yeah it had to happen. Immense amount of unbelievably cute hatchlings (and unbelievably gorgeous other snakes too) and I just knew I was going to come back with an anery because I adore them. So here she is; anery het amel (or ultra), as yet unnamed, hatched 20th June 2009. Isn't she GORGEOUS? I love her head markings, they're why I fell for her :)

Woo hoo! Need to make a new sign now...once she's got a name!
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Chimp276 Posted - 08/09/2009 : 13:28:14
quote:
Originally posted by inkiepixie

Amazing gravity defying snake!!

Aero used to do that all the time! She used to climb up then fall down then climb up and fall down! Typical women wont accept she cant do something lol!!
inkiepixie Posted - 08/09/2009 : 12:43:00
If the blond-green mohawk man was with a plump woman with a big tattoo on her left arm and several lip piercings, that was us :)

And we're ice hockey fans too! I support Storm (sorry) but Louis is a Panthers fan.
HannahB Posted - 08/09/2009 : 11:10:54
quote:
Originally posted by Williamson

Rock city, ice hockey, horn in hand..... Seperated at birth!! Lol that was my childhood, and still quite regular, well.... The ice hockey is lol

fancy an ice hockey meet up??? if you go to a game and see a girl in a huge white shirt with 'Montana' and the number 7 written on the back in bright pink writing thats meeee!!
lucifer Posted - 08/09/2009 : 10:54:18
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

I think I saw a guy with a blonde-green moheican! Do you have a tattoo on your neck too Lucifer? and has Hannah got brown hair?

If so- we walked past each other about 5 times

Nah afraid not, work really wouldn't be happy with a tattoo on my neck despite my protests .
Sorry we missed you, but I was spending the entire day looking at everyone trying to figure out if they were members.

quote:
Originally posted by Williamson

Rock city, ice hockey, horn in hand..... Seperated at birth!! Lol that was my childhood, and still quite regular, well.... The ice hockey is lol

Nice one, I used to work at panthers last season as one of the security supervisors. Now I'm going to the games again this season instead.
Williamson Posted - 08/09/2009 : 07:23:42
HannahB Posted - 08/09/2009 : 07:11:50
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

I think I saw a guy with a blonde-green moheican! Do you have a tattoo on your neck too Lucifer? and has Hannah got brown hair?

nah that wasnt us.. i had a bright pink hoody on with silver and green writing on and iv got blonde hair.. lukes tall and had a black hat on

glad shes settling in so well pixie.. aura has been out and about a lot aswell - we found her trying to hide behind a thermometer in her faun last night..daft girl!

CAL Posted - 07/09/2009 : 23:13:51
I went to my first reptile show. I didn't see anyone with T shirts on from here but there again we didn't arrive until 14:30 and I was distracted by all the snakes. I managed not to buy another but have seen what I do want when we have the house a bit more sorted.
Kazerella Posted - 07/09/2009 : 21:40:48

inkiepixie Posted - 07/09/2009 : 09:38:31
She is so cute. She's been out and about a fair bit, which I'm quite pleased about as I thought she'd just go into ahide and, well, hide for a bit. But she's quite atcive, and I left her this morning curled up under her cool hide but totally not hidden because she was up against the side of her viv.

Question: her viv is next to Bella's and Bella can't see her at the moment, but would there be ructions if she did? Like would they have a go at each other, or just carry on as normal? I don't know if snakes get territorial or anything.

Can't wait until Sunday when I can get her out for a play :)
Kellog Posted - 07/09/2009 : 02:29:45
Getting back to the snake!!!! Luna is gorgeous, especially her head markings, very clear and stunning. Cant imagine going to a show and coming out empty handed! Sorry so many of you guys didnt get to meet up...would have been best bit if I'd been able to make it! xxx
lucifer Posted - 06/09/2009 : 23:12:03
quote:

I was in Rock City last night!! Went to see Love/Hate but I didn't feel so good so I didn't stay on. Don't go terribly often now though; I'm a bit old to be staying out past 10pm these days ;)

Haha know what you mean, used to be down there all the time from way back under 18s days.
Its all about speak easy pound a pint and rock city on a thursday though!

If you ever go to any gigs at Nottingham arena that's where me and Hannahb work doors mainly.
inkiepixie Posted - 06/09/2009 : 23:06:28
I was in Rock City last night!! Went to see Love/Hate but I didn't feel so good so I didn't stay on. Don't go terribly often now though; I'm a bit old to be staying out past 10pm these days ;)
lucifer Posted - 06/09/2009 : 23:00:33
"ITS JUST LIKE WATCHING JUVE!!, ITS JUST LIKE WATCHING JUVE!!"

Me and Hannahb are big Nottingham Panthers fans too, I've not been long a hockey fan though county has always been the way. Dragging Hannah to her first football game, probably Lincoln away so hopefully she will see the light and be converted!

I have loads of family in Top Valley, do you ever go Rock City?
inkiepixie Posted - 06/09/2009 : 22:50:52
I'm in Top Valley for my sins...I'm originally from Merseyside though, so I'm an Evertonian (god knows why!) The chap isn't too keen on footie but his family are County. They are Italian so the Juventus connection won it for them!
n/a Posted - 06/09/2009 : 22:28:40
We went to our first reptile show today too - also didn't see anyone there. Kept looking out for the pink hoodie but didn't spot it!

We came away with 2 - a normal hatchling and a amel stripe yearling. So excited & happy. Yearling in shed so waiting to take some photos. Will post them soon.
lucifer Posted - 06/09/2009 : 22:26:28
quote:

Oooh hello neighbour...well I presume you are a neighbour; not many people outside Nottingham support County! Whereabouts are you?

Bella is an expert climber as well; looks like I'm going to have a keep an eye on the pair of them, the little minxes!

Mapperley, near carlton and yourself?
Aye wasn't many of us but they all seem to be coming out of the woodwork now we have some money even as far as the USA.

Oh and I have the same plastic vivarium, what I've done just in case is to weigh the lid down with a book... I'm paranoid after Lucien escaped from his old glass viv!
inkiepixie Posted - 06/09/2009 : 22:24:10
Oooh hello neighbour...well I presume you are a neighbour; not many people outside Nottingham support County! Whereabouts are you?

Bella is an expert climber as well; looks like I'm going to have a keep an eye on the pair of them, the little minxes!
lucifer Posted - 06/09/2009 : 22:17:54
Hahaha Paul Hume posted a picture with his snake in exactly the same pose and position!

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5499
inkiepixie Posted - 06/09/2009 : 21:55:06
Amazing gravity defying snake!!

HannahB Posted - 06/09/2009 : 19:12:49
cute name for the snakey btw.. i suggested luna for lukes blizzard

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000