The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Reptile Shows & Meetings
 Reptile Shows/Show Dates
 Donny Show

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 07/08/2009 : 15:13:19
Me and my girl are thinking of going to the Donny show in September but neither of us have ever been to anythin like this so i want to know what goes on and what sort of stuff is for sale there?
Cheers
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dazb Posted - 10/09/2009 : 20:23:14
I also offered to give him a lift...
gingerpony Posted - 09/09/2009 : 21:35:08
hang on........ didn't you offer me to give Paul a lift home MrB??

my caffeine-withdrawn brain wasn't thinking fast enough to offer a lift myself..........
dazb Posted - 09/09/2009 : 19:03:57
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

quote:
Originally posted by biglad52002

By the way thanks for all the offers of lifts home it was very much appreciated (you know who you are) i did manage to get home on my 8 litres of asda 13p water without a blown engine so its all good lol

Paul

sorry i wasn't one of those people that offered you a lift i feel really bad now, but glad you got home hun

Anytime mate...

Also just let you know my new addtion has fed and shed already...
gingerpony Posted - 08/09/2009 : 21:24:11
£20?? cheap fix for your car Paul
n/a Posted - 08/09/2009 : 20:26:31
well i was going to but i thought id risk it as it wasnt that far !! lol managed to pick up a radiator for 20 quid aswell so im well happy !
t-shirt fits great too !

thanks again

Paul
n/a Posted - 08/09/2009 : 18:48:51
practical thinking there Matty
matty18714 Posted - 07/09/2009 : 21:14:15
Thinking about it, hairless mice would make even better food than normal mice, less poo
Kazerella Posted - 07/09/2009 : 21:12:51
I thought you were calling the AA Biglad?

Plus hairless mice are the way forward GP - Jujitsu is too cute to feed to snakes.
gingerpony Posted - 07/09/2009 : 20:46:44
quote:
Originally posted by Lewy

It has no hair matty HE'S SPECIAL!

at least the one i bought wasn't a duff one......... it did have hair!! lol

was great to see everyone, including new faces

and lee you'll be in trouble..............
gingerpony Posted - 07/09/2009 : 20:44:11
quote:
Originally posted by biglad52002

By the way thanks for all the offers of lifts home it was very much appreciated (you know who you are) i did manage to get home on my 8 litres of asda 13p water without a blown engine so its all good lol

Paul

sorry i wasn't one of those people that offered you a lift i feel really bad now, but glad you got home hun
kizzig Posted - 07/09/2009 : 11:24:02
Hi Kaz,

He's rather camera shy, but we'll get him next time!!
Tizzy Posted - 07/09/2009 : 11:06:16

quote:

The T-shirts are made at the design company I work at. Any one can have them - Email me if you want one. When thereptilian.co.uk goes live we are hoping to set up an online shop that sells them and other things for all the forums (hoodies, beenies, badges etc)

thereptilian.co.uk???? Ok i know i've had a stupid amount of holidays thie summer and not been on much but i totally missed this - Who? What? When?....can i get a swish green str on there too???

Kazerella Posted - 07/09/2009 : 09:32:46
quote:
Originally posted by kizzig

The other one in the photo with HuffnPuff was me! Maybe get a photo of my other half at the next meet! :)

Hello again Kizzig

I would've got your partner in, but he was being shy and moved out of the shot. Bless him
n/a Posted - 07/09/2009 : 09:12:13
had a great day yesterday and added one or two to my collection !! lol was great to see everyone again and have a good chin wag. By the way thanks for all the offers of lifts home it was very much appreciated (you know who you are) i did manage to get home on my 8 litres of asda 13p water without a blown engine so its all good lol

Paul
Kellog Posted - 07/09/2009 : 03:24:41
quote:

The T-shirts are made at the design company I work at. Any one can have them - Email me if you want one. When thereptilian.co.uk goes live we are hoping to set up an online shop that sells them and other things for all the forums (hoodies, beenies, badges etc)

Very interested in buying t-shirt or hoodie Lewy, but having trouble emailing you. Can you email me at dreeves@tinyonline.co.uk with the details as I've got to get OH's ok. xxx
n/a Posted - 06/09/2009 : 22:54:51
quote:

yeah its not a fuzzy its a walking pinkie with big ears.

but he is pretty cool.
kizzig Posted - 06/09/2009 : 22:32:25
The other one in the photo with HuffnPuff was me! Maybe get a photo of my other half at the next meet! :)
Kazerella Posted - 06/09/2009 : 22:21:10
Nice Camelion Dykie

I would love one of those
n/a Posted - 06/09/2009 : 21:49:23
Lewy i hope your gonna get him a Gi so he doesnt get cold ;)

Heres my Chameleon she doesnt have a name yet but she is the cutest - she was sat on my girls had before and she closed her eyes and went to sleep :)

matty18714 Posted - 06/09/2009 : 21:43:24
quote:

If you say so

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000