The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Reptile Shows & Meetings
 Reptile Shows/Show Dates
 september donny show

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mkmattyk Posted - 16/07/2011 : 00:02:06
so who here is going to the sept donny show and who is going to have stalls there??? would really like to put some faces to the names in here,
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kdlang Posted - 09/09/2011 : 00:08:50
It's not fair. Looks like both my boys have got football matches on the 18th. Hopefully they will both be morning ones so I can get up to the show for a couple of hours in the afternoon. I was hoping to have a look for a couple of cresties.
Callazagy Posted - 08/09/2011 : 19:37:40
Me and my sister are going, well can't wait, hopefully picking up a couple of corn hatchlings off Cymru Corns, and on the look out for a Carpet Python, might get some fat tailed geckos and a tarantula. Also looking for some sort of breeding project for next year (maybe house snakes, rosy boa or hognoses). I don't no how much money to take for all this lot lol. Im in a mad rush to finish my two vivarium stacks by next weekend. :)
sly Posted - 08/09/2011 : 07:03:11
I am offically going :) so is my wife to keep an eye on me money wise lol
gmac Posted - 07/09/2011 : 23:28:51
Have decided we will be going down to Donny :D
fluffycorn Posted - 07/09/2011 : 23:11:38
wish I could go ... too far away for me, also I'd bankrupt my husband :)
ReptileTom Posted - 07/09/2011 : 22:47:10
What time does it end???
Mnementh Posted - 04/09/2011 : 13:48:20
I'll be going

Went to the June one , looking forward to this one too , hopefully be a hell of a lot cooler
ADZUK2007 Posted - 27/08/2011 : 10:08:52
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

quote:
Originally posted by mkmattyk

GP i live 10 away from you and a good 45min from donny

i drive an Impreza
and go by the name ScoobyQuickChick or QuickChick on Scoob forums

Hi I drive a impreza to, what do u have?,
I.have never been to a show and this corn is my first reptile so its all new to me. Let's see how it pans out as Mrs has just had a opp on her foot if all is good then we shall make our way over.
cattNmo Posted - 22/08/2011 : 10:21:57
Me and the OH are going. He says he is coming to stop me buying anything. Well thats his plan any way, mine is that I can show him just how nice things are and then explain that Tabs is ready to move up viv (If shes not already moved) which leaves me a small one ideal for a hatch :) The question is what to look out for, lol
Gemsyork Posted - 22/08/2011 : 10:14:32
I was going but bought my royal so don't think OH will let me go not with any money anyway lol. Will you be going early Ali or after the rush? I might still go but try and miss the rush and just to look I won't be buying.

We need name badges.

Will Doogle be going? Might have to have a sneaky hatchie if he is only got about 20 of Jamies hatchies and thats not enough they are all so pretty
DTW Posted - 21/08/2011 : 23:39:43
I'll be there can't wait :) just have to decide how much to take, definately a take cash and leave bank cards at home job lol
Lixra Posted - 17/08/2011 : 20:30:56
quote:
Originally posted by manda88

I'm going!! Me and my OH will be travelling up from Surrey to stay with Lixra and her hubby for the weekend, and then at the show I'm picking up a pied sided bloodred from Kev Chandler can't wait!! I'm gonna have to walk around the rest of the show with my eyes shut, cos I absolutely can't buy anything else!

haha, jokes on you... you guys get to sleep with Darwin

Just kidding
mkmattyk Posted - 17/08/2011 : 18:58:21
so am i manda88 im picking up low pied granite and bloodred hypo,
manda88 Posted - 17/08/2011 : 13:27:57
I'm going!! Me and my OH will be travelling up from Surrey to stay with Lixra and her hubby for the weekend, and then at the show I'm picking up a pied sided bloodred from Kev Chandler can't wait!! I'm gonna have to walk around the rest of the show with my eyes shut, cos I absolutely can't buy anything else!
gingerpony Posted - 11/08/2011 : 07:45:04
and if you're 'darn sarf' it's DEFINITELY worth the trip ooop north for the show!!
Kehhlyr Posted - 11/08/2011 : 01:06:09
Any takers on a car/cost share??
/edit
The aforementioned 4litre tank is a very sexy and comfy Jeep cherokee, with aload of storage/transporting space..........
Kehhlyr Posted - 29/07/2011 : 09:47:29
I'm down in Sunny Bournemouth and am considering going.
Dunno if anyone is en route that wants to have a car-share, it'd save on costs for all of us. Unfortunately I drive a lovely fuel drinking 4litre tank so it would probably still work out fairly expensive but I'm thinking if there were 4 or 5 people it'd work out at about 30 quid each.
I can either go via the A34 (Winchester area) or up the M1. Anywhere along the lines on here: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=bournemouth&daddr=Doncaster+Leisure+Park,+South+Yorkshire,+Doncaster+DN4+7PD&hl=en&sll=53.514109,-1.096757&sspn=0.006839,0.01929&geocode=FZHzBQMdAVbj_yn9Z6CxoJhzSDGULKlrFeAuOw%3BFX2PMAMdy0Pv_yGatmlyBW0RuQ&mra=ls&t=h&z=7
The choice of the first 2 lines on the map is roughly the direction I'll be going, so anywhere fairly close to them and we can organise a pickup.
But I wont be choosing the swing via Birmingham I'm afraid, it's blinking horrible driving round there.

Seeing as it's show open time at 10am, I was thinking of allowing about 5-6 hours driving, so if a few people wanna go then I was gonna leave at about 4am, that gives time to get there with stops on the way for the pansies with weak bladders.
Then the return home trip I was simply gonna do when everyone is done shopping/browsing.

/edited to add new linky with what is going to be more likely the way I will drive.
Have a looky HERE and if you're close to the lines and fancy going, drop me an email.
tinamiles Posted - 29/07/2011 : 09:02:21
damn, day after my bday so il be in no fit state :(
gingerpony Posted - 28/07/2011 : 21:07:27
http://international-herpetological-society.org/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=52&Itemid=84
mkmattyk Posted - 28/07/2011 : 19:49:06
its the 18th (i think) of sept

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000