The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Snake related D.I.Y
 Vivarium Theme

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Welshlamb Posted - 08/04/2013 : 10:24:32
I'm soon to purchase my 3FT Vivarium. But now looking into getting the right theme.

I was thinking about Desert / Canyon theme (although know that sand is a no go).

I quite like the thought of aztec ruins.

Anyone got any suggestions?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lupi lou Posted - 20/04/2013 : 16:32:27
would have looked very cool, your other option is if you still have your exoterra tank you could buy something that likes humidity so you could have your planted set up
This is my line of thinking as I really want to have a go at a planted setup at some point
Welshlamb Posted - 20/04/2013 : 13:40:08
quote:
Originally posted by Donnie

I think they meant real plants herriot
Welshlamb, if you do a bio active set up correctly then you won't have to clean it yourself the creatures do it alp for you

Yes been advised against this due to humidity. Don't think it's practical now anyway as all vivarium I use are wood. Would have been a cool concept
Donnie Posted - 20/04/2013 : 10:56:48
I think they meant real plants herriot
Welshlamb, if you do a bio active set up correctly then you won't have to clean it yourself the creatures do it alp for you
herriotfan Posted - 19/04/2013 : 21:50:44
quote:
Originally posted by Welshlamb

That's a good idea, how would you go about cleaning a defecate from a planted vivarium?

Remove as much as you can with kitchen roll.
Use F10 to spray and wipe with damp cloth or just use F10 solution on cloth to rub off.
How easy this is will depend on what the plants are made of!
Welshlamb Posted - 19/04/2013 : 21:00:42
That's a good idea, how would you go about cleaning a defecate from a planted vivarium?
lupi lou Posted - 08/04/2013 : 11:17:29
if you Google images: vivarium designs there are loads on there, I've seen some really good aztec ruins that people have made one was fully planted and looked amazing I think i saw that on the 'darkside' hope thats helped any way :-)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000