The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Snake related D.I.Y
 digital thermometer screen is broken?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LukeW Posted - 06/03/2013 : 01:29:34
Hey guys i only had my set up monday and just woke up to discover the top half of the numbers on my digital thermometer display are missing anyone had this problem before? Is it fixable or is it buggered?

Contacted the shop but they need to me to send it via royal mail which leaves me without a thermometer :(
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LukeW Posted - 07/03/2013 : 00:13:29
Think i might :)
serena_08 Posted - 06/03/2013 : 22:30:42
Get ya money back if poss and buy a couple off eBay!
LukeW Posted - 06/03/2013 : 19:19:37
Ok thank you! Ill do it monday dont wanna disturb my little corn as hes still on settleing in period till monday so ill do it then, kinda anoyed it broke after paying £9 for it :(
serena_08 Posted - 06/03/2013 : 17:33:28
They'll give you an address to send it to, if you send it recorded you will have to pay £1-£2, but if they are a bit of a funny company they could claim they didn't receive it so its assurance on your side. But yes, pack it, write the address and just tell the person at the PO that you want to send it recorded delivery :)
LukeW Posted - 06/03/2013 : 12:15:22
Havent really got any money, snake skint me out monday :p btw how would i send it back just go to the local post office?
serena_08 Posted - 06/03/2013 : 09:11:45
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LCD-Digital-Fish-Reptile-Aquarium-Tank-Water-Vivarium-Temperature-Thermometer-UK-/370770153885?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&hash=item56539f919d
serena_08 Posted - 06/03/2013 : 09:08:21
Buy one off eBay for a couple of quid, I have four and never had a problem.

If you do send it back, make sure you send it recorded delivery, just for your own piece of mind.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000