The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Snake related D.I.Y
 Ceramic fitting

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Hanxa Posted - 03/07/2012 : 10:44:49
I feel a little stupid for asking this, but I am really at a loss >.>

I just got one of these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reptile-Vivarium-Ceramic-Straight-Mounting/dp/B0087E0Y4S/ref=sr_1_4?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1341307664&sr=1-4 and am really struggling in working out how to fit it.

Well.. I'm not that bad. I can wire the holder and screw it to the top of the viv... and the white things are sleeves for the wire... But what the hell is the black thing in the second picture and where/how do I use it. Do I need it?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Auld Baldy Posted - 05/07/2012 : 20:41:45
As if you needed proof. I've got just about every item he mentioned .. including the radiator key, brand new and never been used.
a2c7 Posted - 05/07/2012 : 19:42:33
Oh my god, this is living proof of the Man Draw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgUpDGAIdds

Enjoy the video - had me in stitches. I have a female version of the man draw - craft stuff etc
Hanxa Posted - 03/07/2012 : 14:17:22
Coolbeans - it'll go in the toolbox. using aquarium sealant around the holes when everything's strung through - will smooth out the edges :p And prevent escapees
Blackcat Posted - 03/07/2012 : 14:07:10
Agree with Auld, looks far too useful to bin
Auld Baldy Posted - 03/07/2012 : 13:28:24
Looks like a cable grommet. Use it to prevent cable rubbing and seal for the drilled hole.

Too handy to just bin, put it in the lucky box. You will find a use for it sometime.
a33272 Posted - 03/07/2012 : 12:12:41
Its a cable grip by looks of it, I'd launch it in the bin

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000