The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Snake related D.I.Y
 Is blu-tac safe?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
adamczuk Posted - 06/05/2012 : 22:12:35
For plugging the larger hole I had to make in my faunarium(to accommodate the stat probe. It's plugged with tissue just now but I'm fairly certain if the little guy figures it put he could dislodge it easily!! Surely blu- tac could be used to plug the hole??

Thanks,
Adam
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Spreebok Posted - 07/05/2012 : 15:56:41
I'd avoid tissue, I plugged the hole with it when I first got Lister, she managed to push it out and get her head stuck!
smart bunny Posted - 07/05/2012 : 15:51:08
That's only any good if the snake is not in there though Redshift as it would have to be left for 48 hrs to dry. If the snake isn't there yet that or a hot glue gun would be the most secure way to block it I'd have thought.
Redshift Spec Posted - 07/05/2012 : 14:56:42
I'd pay the £3 for some aquarium sealant on ebay. I've got an escapee from a tiny hole where the probe goes into the viv
marc_sg Posted - 06/05/2012 : 22:39:41
i have blocked a hole with blue tack and it has been the for about a year now and its in a gab in my divider that an inch high and half inch wide
Georgina Posted - 06/05/2012 : 22:16:11
do you have any elastic bands? wrap loads around and wedge it in the whole,. i would think the blue tac would be dislodge just as easy as tissue x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000