The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Snake related D.I.Y
 New Viv :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
OLG2011 Posted - 03/05/2011 : 19:01:10
Well i've managed to get hold of a old unit a friend was getting rid of and thought it would be ideal to make a viv out of, seen as there isn't much work i need 2 do :) so just thought id share with everyone, and if anyone's got any ideas or suggestions feel free to comment!

***reformatted pics by GP***

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
a33272 Posted - 11/05/2011 : 23:12:29
can u put on a picture of what u mean by a gap
OLG2011 Posted - 11/05/2011 : 20:51:23
Got a question, basically their was a shelf inside the unit, which i have used as the back to the viv, which has left a gap along the top about 6 inches wide all the way along, which i was thinking of making the vent, but Im not sure what would be best to use ? tried ebay but couldn't find anything suitable, any ideas?
a33272 Posted - 03/05/2011 : 20:22:35
how tall is the internal space??? if its as big as it looks id proberly put in a shelf to lower it abit about 18inch. then put vents in rear seal all the joints an any holes from original doors or shelf pins etc then bang some glass runners in job done
Mamma Posted - 03/05/2011 : 19:25:47
interesting my hubby is on about making one out of somethin similar so it will be interesting to see what is said xx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000