The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Max's New Home

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CSJ Posted - 05/06/2010 : 00:32:13
This is Max's new home

and this is Max in his old one

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 11/06/2010 : 03:44:40
quote:
Originally posted by CSJ

Oops!

I've just come back from the reptile shop in Barnsley. I completely forgot that I was looking for a background for Max and ended up buying a 3 month old Red Tail Boa.

I love this comment....you go in to a reptile shop for a simple piece of equipment and come out with a boa - those shops are so dangerous and after all that you forgot what you went in for! Am so glad you got the backing sorted for Max now and that he is enjoying it.

They are lovely extra pics of him....it does make me smile when you see a man's strong muscley arm with this tiny little snake wrapped round his wrist !! They are lovely pics of Max, the last 2 really show the white around his saddles.

Jackson is gorgeous and I am not surprised that you couldnt leave the reptile shop without him !! I must admit that I find red-tailed boas a bit strange looking....they look as though the tail has started to be painted and then the painter has got bored and not finished the rest of the body ! He looks very small in your hand though. I do hope he is settling in ok.

quote:
Originally posted by CSJ

Yes, these forums cause all sorts of problems , now I need more vivs!

Not sure if you have had a chance to check out our mother forum yet Carl, http://www.thereptilian.co.uk/The_reptilian_forum.htm, but once you have been on there and seen all the amazing pics of other people's reps then you just dont stand a chance !!

I know Jackson is not a Rainbow boa....but it may be worthwhile looking at our sister forum, http://www.therainbowboa.co.uk/ ....see what else you can be tempted by !

xxx
CSJ Posted - 09/06/2010 : 23:38:55
I've bought Max a background for his exo now. He loves it - something else to climb on and discover.
jessejamez666 Posted - 07/06/2010 : 22:38:00
hey dude. I just bought an exo terra as well.
Took Beetlejuice a while to settle down,he had a regurge the first time I fed him,think it's just new surroundings.
Defo get a back for it(I'm surprised you didn't get one with it) they are just styrofoam
CSJ Posted - 07/06/2010 : 19:23:27
quote:
Originally posted by mrsT

both snakes are beautiful!max's colours are so vivid......yet another corn to add to my wish list lol

Yes, these forums cause all sorts of problems , now I need more vivs!
Sta~ple Posted - 07/06/2010 : 16:01:38
They are both lovely!
mrsT Posted - 07/06/2010 : 13:55:23
both snakes are beautiful!max's colours are so vivid......yet another corn to add to my wish list lol
CSJ Posted - 07/06/2010 : 01:22:14
quote:
Originally posted by LittleMick

I love Exo Terra . Although I won't be keeping Elijah in ne when he upgrades.
Are youplanning on putting more decoration in there?

I'm happy with it now so I'm not planning any further additions, just the occasional re-arrangement
HannahB Posted - 06/06/2010 : 21:31:06
max is really sweet - hope he settles down soon
and your new boa is adorabubble! soo dinky and diddy congrats
Dan-sunkist Posted - 06/06/2010 : 19:42:07
both are lovley and i want your boa
CSJ Posted - 06/06/2010 : 12:08:40
My new Boa as promised.... (I know it's not really the right place for a Boa but wanted to share)

hillzi Posted - 05/06/2010 : 22:34:46
Cool, I couldn't work out what is was at first glance!
CSJ Posted - 05/06/2010 : 22:30:39
The substrate is beech chips. I use it for both corns and my bearded dragon.
hillzi Posted - 05/06/2010 : 21:55:31
Nice exo, what substrate are you using?

Everyone likes an amel.
CSJ Posted - 05/06/2010 : 21:50:05
Pics of my new Boa coming soon but for now, here's some more of Max taken today....

and sorry, he's not available lol
mozacchio Posted - 05/06/2010 : 17:10:12
quote:
Originally posted by CSJ

Oops!

I've just come back from the reptile shop in Barnsley. I completely forgot that I was looking for a background for Max and ended up buying a 3 month old Red Tail Boa.

Wow!
Pics asap..!
CSJ Posted - 05/06/2010 : 15:46:52
Oops!

mozacchio Posted - 05/06/2010 : 15:15:11
Is Max free?
I think i'm in love..!
CSJ Posted - 05/06/2010 : 13:12:30
I completely agree Kellog. He has been a little jumpy since his move. I hadn't considered that and his previous home was also glass all the way around. In addition, with all the glass, there are a lot of reflections and it's sometimes difficult to see in unless you're close.

I'm going to have a look at the new reptile shop that's being advertised in Barnsley today so will pick something up. I'm considering a textured background for the back and maybe the printed stuff for the sides.
Kellog Posted - 05/06/2010 : 04:35:46
Max certainly has a lovely new home to move into , well done. I do like the wood in there.

I know he is in a corner but it may be an idea to cover 3 sides of it on the outside with aquarium backing paper or something like that....some snakes feel a bit vulnerable when they are surrounded by glass - but I am no expert so it is just a suggestion.

xxx
LittleMick Posted - 05/06/2010 : 00:38:45
I love Exo Terra . Although I won't be keeping Elijah in ne when he upgrades.
Are youplanning on putting more decoration in there?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000