The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Billy being shy or lazy!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CSJ Posted - 04/06/2010 : 23:45:28
This is Billy. I picked him up last Saturday so he's still in his settling-in period until Sunday. He was having a bad shed but with advise from other members dealt with that quickly. I was misting his hide as I've got some moss in there for a few little bits of left-over shed. He hadn't been out all day but took the opportunity to drink from the top of his hide! So as the title says, he is either being shy or lazy lol
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HannahB Posted - 06/06/2010 : 21:23:47
really nice pic
n/a Posted - 06/06/2010 : 19:54:32
that is soooooooooo cute
mozacchio Posted - 06/06/2010 : 19:46:36
Awwwww!
Adorable!
Dan-sunkist Posted - 06/06/2010 : 19:43:55
cool picture
Sta~ple Posted - 05/06/2010 : 14:54:13
That's so adoable!
CSJ Posted - 05/06/2010 : 13:13:02
Billy is a big fan of drinking, I've seen him using his water bowl plenty of times even though he's only been here for a week. On Thursday I saw him drinking intently for about a minute. Having said that, I have bouts of insomnia and over the last week I haven't slept much so have had plenty of time to keep an eye on him.

LittleMick:
quote:
Does yours do an impression of a clock hand? Pointing in all the directions at different parts of the day? Lol.

Yes he does! He's has a great character.

It was last Saturday that I picked him up so technically a week and I couldn't wait any longer lol. I've done some new pictures and will post them as a new topic.
Matt_Brooks Posted - 05/06/2010 : 10:24:02
Think i would have to agree with Danny lol being resourceful. Ive had my snake about 3 months now and not once have i seen her drink. Shes more of a dirty stopout and comes out at night when were all in bed!
Kellog Posted - 05/06/2010 : 04:32:19
I am so pleased to see an early pic of Billy ....thought we would have to wait out his settling in period before we saw him.

You certainly got a lucky shot there Carl ....some members havent even seen their snakes drink, let alone take a quick sip like Billy is!

Kellog has a pot like that although it is at an angle and he often sits with his head poking out, watching the world go by.

By giving us this tempting glimpse of Billy we are now all waiting in anticipation for a good photo shoot once he is ready....so have your camera ready !!

xxx
crazy JJ Posted - 05/06/2010 : 01:21:34
n'awww so cute :D
LittleMick Posted - 05/06/2010 : 00:41:34
Great snap CSJ, cracks me up when they just pop their heads out like that. Does yours do an impression of a clock hand? Pointing in all the directions at different parts of the day? Lol.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 05/06/2010 : 00:10:25
Me thinks resourceful, that water bowl is miles away and he was comfy.

Make sure you get some more pics up after he's had his settling in period.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000