The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Blaze's latest feed (LOTS of pics!!)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tinamiles Posted - 26/05/2010 : 19:24:37
Felt like sharing some pictures of my baby, seeing as im such a proud mummy! He now weighs 75g (hes putting on about 4g every week!!!) and is nearly 2.5ft!
Just for comparison on how his colours have changed - my sig pic is from november last year!

My mum holding her first snake:

My big boy:

Cuddles with mummy :)

Om nom nom:

Was SO lucky to get this shot:

Next to some feeding tongs for size comparison:
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 27/05/2010 : 04:50:25
Those are fantastic pics Tina and you are right, not only has Blaze grown so much....his colours have also really changed. He was always a stunner but his colours are so much stronger now. Makes you wonder how much more he is going to change as he grows....

Must admit the 8th pic made me smile , where the mouse seems to be trying to cover one of Blaze's eyes before it is eaten !

Fantastic open mouth shot....the amount of times I have tried to get those and still havent got one of Silvesta at full stretch - and you wouldnt believe how wide his mouth goes at full stretch ....which is why I need pics as proof!

xxx
n/a Posted - 27/05/2010 : 04:46:16
ha nipper had a habit of eatin mice bum first too. sayin that tho since av moved him onto bigger mice he seems to have stopped, dont know if this is a coincidence
tinamiles Posted - 26/05/2010 : 20:16:26
i got him on 31st october 09 and was told he was about 6 weeks old, so not quite a yearling yet! He's 2" longer+chunkier than my friends yearling tho....but i saw him when i reserved him 3 weeks before i got him+he was TINY!!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 26/05/2010 : 20:14:33
He really has changed alot from the pic in your sig. Do you know how old he is? I'm guessing hes an 09, mine are fairly small compared to him though.
tinamiles Posted - 26/05/2010 : 20:00:42
i cant get over how much his colours have changed either! Didnt expect it to happen so fast! He's so orangey near his tail, even on his belly. near his head his belly is still black+white and bit of white at the sides!
n/a Posted - 26/05/2010 : 19:52:28
gorgeous sanke. some change in colours
Dan-sunkist Posted - 26/05/2010 : 19:47:26
he is lovely coulers have really changed his coulers now are very similar to our houdi
mozacchio Posted - 26/05/2010 : 19:40:47
Very nice pics!
Blaze is really lovely..!
And so big!
reptiledanny Posted - 26/05/2010 : 19:27:06
wow, he has chnaged loads, all grown up now, what a beauty and he is so big now. congrats on owning a real stunner

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000