The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 To remind you of what Kellog looks like!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kellog Posted - 26/05/2010 : 04:14:09
Lots of pics I am afraid, am making up for lost time....but these arent all of them, there are more special ones to come!

1st February 2010....keeping an eye on his domain.

11th February 2010....draped gracefully over his cool hide.

12th February 2010

24th March 2010....shedding but right up against front of viv so no good pics I am afraid.

26th March 2010....a horny snake wanting to come out!

Climbing the glass!

29th March 2010....a terrible pic but I was trying to show how Kellog has worked out that he can use his waterbowl as leverage to press harder against the glass in his attempts to escape....

10th April 2010....Kellog's playtime, which roll is his head poking out of??!!

15th April 2010....wrapped around my OH's favourite indoor tree, just before he made a dash for the top (didnt know which I was more scared of, Kellog getting stuck or him breaking a leaf off that 'precious' tree!!)

16th April 2010....showing his strength and balancing skills.

Sorry there were so many , I just didnt know which ones I could leave out....

xxx

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Starmist Posted - 04/07/2010 : 18:29:04
I want Kellog!!! Gorgeeeeeous!
CoN Posted - 30/06/2010 : 16:48:19
Sorry for only posting now, had my hands full with Mandy.
Yes Kevin did act like that, but when I got Mandy four weeks ago it just made it worse lol, he smelt her sent.
But he is eating fine now back on his normal routine.
Kellog Posted - 03/06/2010 : 12:40:41
So glad people like the kitchen/toilet rolls idea....thought I was a bit crazy suggesting it but know how much fun my 2 have had (and still have) with them. And gives you a great opportunity for pics !

James - Kellog is 5yrs old now.
Dee - his yellow is stunning....and seems to get brighter and better with each shed.

quote:
Originally posted by CoN

WoW Judith Kellog is a stunner!!!!

Love the colours!!
I saw on the photo of 26th March hes horny!
So is it normal for Kevin acting "weird" lately?

Thanks Neels....if you mean that Kevin is climbing the walls of the viv, constantly trying to escape, rubbing his nose raw against the glass doors trying to squeeze through a non-existent gap and probably off his food....then yes, he is probably horny. I am just hoping that as we are coming to the end of the breeding season now both he and Silvesta will calm down and start eating. In one way it is nice cos you see a lot more of them than you normally would....but I hate the not eating part. Neither has eaten regularly for over 2 months.

Is that how Kevin is?

xxx
CoN Posted - 02/06/2010 : 18:24:40
WoW Judith Kellog is a stunner!!!!

Love the colours!!
I saw on the photo of 26th March hes horny!
So is it normal for Kevin acting "weird" lately?
n/a Posted - 01/06/2010 : 16:30:42
wow, kellogg is so handsome, i love the yellow on his neck and face, i love the photo of him playing in his toilet rolls, i have got a kitchen towel inner tube with my green blotched snow today, and he likes it too. i will get a collection of them when he goes into a bigger tank, because that's a good idea :) thanks for that as i had been thinking about snake toys :)
n/a Posted - 31/05/2010 : 16:38:54
Judith,
Your snakes are so handsome

I'm stealing the "bundle of tubes" idea, I think it will mean I can get Medusa out for longer without being so exposed to the cats!

Tina x
n/a Posted - 31/05/2010 : 15:18:44
Beast of a snake and what a good looking boy. How old is he now?
and its impossible to have my snakes around on the floor as all 4 my cats take every chance to attack them. i dont know how they survived when they got lost in the house for a couple of days when the viv wasn't shut proper
Sta~ple Posted - 31/05/2010 : 10:11:23
I couldn't put mine on the floor because there was cats about... although my cat doesn't batter an eyelid at the snakes the rest of them would I fear :/ He was playing with them for over an hour :o glad I didn't have him out either as at some point he did a small poop XD I wonder if it could be added to the DIY section somehow as it's really great way to entertain them for free and it's not something you really think of.

Thanks so much :3

We need to see pictures of your snakes more often :D
Kellog Posted - 31/05/2010 : 03:24:20
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

.......Sorry to go of topic a bit I've just tried the toliet roll's :o I put a load of rolls into Venoms viv after taking out the water and put in some kicthen rolls and added some other rolls and he's loving it! I think this will be one of his weight loss exercises now and will be ding nearly every day ^^

Um what size is you snake cave as well if you don't mind me asking ^^;

So glad Venom is enjoying the 'rolls'. I dont have any in their vivs, just a bag of them that I chuck on the floor when I get them out to handle and let them have a 'play' with them....works really well. If it helps with Venom's weight loss then I am so glad I posted the pics !!

As for the size of the cave I have no idea as it came with Kellog when I got him (was the only hide he had and he had had it since he was small ). Considering the fact that I bought Silvesta a medium exo-terra cave and he has nearly grown out of it....I think Kellog's one must be an extra large. Will try to remember to get the dimensions for you.

As for his colouring....he was actually a lot browner when we first got him just over a year ago. The brown is fading but is still noticeable. I just love the bright yellow down his side, it is so vivid and striking.

Dont wish Becardi's life away too fast Colin....I have only had mine as adults and feel as though I really missed out on not having them at the stage Becardi is at. You have years ahead of you to enjoy her growing until she reached the size of Kellog !

xxx
col654 Posted - 30/05/2010 : 21:59:03
Nice pics there cant wate for the wee one to get that big lol
Sta~ple Posted - 30/05/2010 : 12:41:58
I see now, he does look like a ghost in the picture's he is shedding, the ones where he was in the toliet rolls and snake caved confused me as he loks like he has very brown sadels there like Char I still can't believe how bold the yellow is on him!

Sorry to go of topic a bit I've just tried the toliet roll's :o I put a load of rolls into Venoms viv after taking out the water and put in some kicthen rolls and added some other rolls and he's loving it! I think this will be one of his weight loss exercises now and will be ding nearly every day ^^

Um what size is you snake cave as well if you don't mind me asking ^^;
Kellog Posted - 30/05/2010 : 05:57:09
quote:
Originally posted by Skorps

I could look at photos of Kellogs all day!
I hope the Tree survived!!
LOVE (and also a bit shocked) by the photo of him on the door handle!!
xXx

Thanks Skorps. That pic of him on the door handle is quite amazing isnt it....really shows their strength and balancing skills. Must get round to putting up the pics I havent yet - a special topic including both snakes, which has a pic of Silvesta you just wouldnt believe !!

xxx
n/a Posted - 29/05/2010 : 15:21:09
I could look at photos of Kellogs all day!
I hope the Tree survived!!
LOVE (and also a bit shocked) by the photo of him on the door handle!!
xXx
reptiledanny Posted - 28/05/2010 : 19:48:12
ye, he so darker than monty but then kellog is 5 yrs and monty is guna be 2 this year so it could be that. monty might get darker as he grows
n/a Posted - 27/05/2010 : 21:18:51
Stunning Corn and amazing pictures Love the first one of Kellog close up!
Kellog Posted - 27/05/2010 : 05:07:31
Thanks everyone. Kellog is a ghost, although it is hard to believe when you see pics of Danny's Casper and the other Danny's Monty....their colouring is so different. But then when BTD first saw pics of Kellog he had to go and check his viv to make sure I hadnt snake-napped his ghost as they are so similar!

He will be 5yrs old in July, we guess....and is about 4'5" long and 750g. He is lovely and muscular....and it is amazing feeling him sliding over your body and around your neck....although when he constricts he does remind you of quite how strong he is !!

I really recommend the kitchen/toilet roll collection as play things (pics of Silvesta 'playing' with them too). It keeps them occupied for a good period of time weaving in and out and over....and it is not as though I have had to go out and spend any money on them !

xxx
reptiledanny Posted - 26/05/2010 : 17:41:32
kellog i a beautiful ghost that i hope monty grows up to be like. he is gorgeous, i just love looking at pics of him. wow, you really do have a stunner, i love his setup. i just don't know what to say, i am overwhelmed by his beauty
DannyBrown91 Posted - 26/05/2010 : 16:45:30
Kellogg is gorgeous and i love how bright and opaque the yellow is down his sides.

Nice one getting the pics of him shedding.
HannahB Posted - 26/05/2010 : 16:06:11
nice pics
kellog is a lovely example of a ghost
Figs Posted - 26/05/2010 : 15:23:49
aaah! i dont think i've ever seen Kellog before!
he look massive

he is super handsome too
great pictures to show him off!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000