The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 A few of Tof. (pic heavy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 23/05/2010 : 22:09:09
just a few of my little madam

and a few from feeding day

look at those "eyebrows"..

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stotty01 Posted - 02/06/2010 : 22:59:01
that first picture look like she is smiling for the camera :P
n/a Posted - 02/06/2010 : 15:45:52
stunning lil' snakey-kins. i have a snow corn hatchling, 'green blotched', and he has yellow stars down the side of his neck, i'd be so pleased if he develops yellow on his face like yours, tofu is a fantastic name, and what a beautiful cornsnake, i'm in love x x x
n/a Posted - 27/05/2010 : 11:53:50
Oh wow, she's superb! Love the first shot especially, looks like she's smiling :D
n/a Posted - 26/05/2010 : 21:05:05
Thanks Ju, I just point, click and hope for the best haha She does look like she takes in everything around her doesn’t she bless her, I swear she is more intelligent and "with it" than I give her credit for most of the time!
I am glad you noticed her little head poking out, I thought that was extremely cute and just had to take a pic haha.

another person who could now considering getting a snow! tof is developing a big head
Kellog Posted - 26/05/2010 : 04:46:51
Oh Chrissy....it is so lovely seeing Tofu again - it has been so long !!

You have got some amazing pics of her, well done , they show off her colours brilliantly and the way you have caught her 'eyebrows' is a chance-in-a-million shot! They do look weird, I must admit....but kinda cool!

I love the 2nd and 3rd pics. She really does look as though she is taking notice of everything going on around her....or is it just that she can smell mouse in the air ?!

The first pic from feeding day made me smile, she really has got that constriction down to a fine art....but she seems to be upside down ! You can just see her head poking out underneath!

You know I am one of those who isnt a fan of snows, but if I could guarantee getting one like Tof then I would be seriously tempted....but unfortunately I think that your Tof is pretty unique !

xxx
n/a Posted - 25/05/2010 : 16:48:51
Thanks so much Rich78

reptiledanny, get an amel stripe. only saying cause not all snows have as much yellow as tof does.
ooooor, just go to the shop on the day and pick out the one you like best that they have there, makes life alot easier
you may fall inlove with one that you would think you never would. i wanted to get a normal or an amel but saw tof and fell in love so tis worth it
reptiledanny Posted - 25/05/2010 : 15:46:27
i even asked if she could be an xanthic snow as they have more yellow on them because they ahve a caramel gene in them but apparently she is just a normal snow
Sta~ple Posted - 25/05/2010 : 09:33:46
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

that was me
i thought because she is so yellow for a snow

i used to hate snows, no offence, becasue they were so boring, but tof changed my mind so bad

Exactly! I think it's because she is so yellow. All other snows I have seen just look like they are really washed out.
reptiledanny Posted - 25/05/2010 : 08:00:57
well, thank you you, you have done it once more, confused me again. i have decided over getting another crestie or corn and i picked corn and then i decided on an amel stripe but now im not sure, it's between an amel stripe, xanthic snow stripe or a snow stripe
n/a Posted - 24/05/2010 : 22:05:41
Toff is one of the best looking Corns on this forum.

Great pictures as well.
n/a Posted - 24/05/2010 : 20:59:13
Thanks Figs
see if you can get one of your lil ones to fashion a pair of eyebrows next feed hehe. Tof is short for Tofu, the squishy soybean curd stuff. i have no idea how that became her name but it stuck haha.

Reptiledanny, i was not gonna name and shame
hey no offence taken, everyone has morphs they dont really find attractive, no biggy. am glad she has changed your mind though

so that is now both you and Sta~ple who have changed their minds of snows now, our tof is going to get a big head im sure of it

Thanks Dannybrown, i get what you mean about creepy haha.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 24/05/2010 : 20:57:59
Tof is gorgeous. Nice pics, the eye brows are pretty cool, but kind of creepy too lol.
reptiledanny Posted - 24/05/2010 : 20:54:40
that was me
i thought because she is so yellow for a snow

i used to hate snows, no offence, becasue they were so boring, but tof changed my mind so bad
Figs Posted - 24/05/2010 : 20:47:38
those eyebrows really are brilliant!
i might have to get myself a pair...

gorgeous snakie too.
i love how curious she looks in the first few piccies

where does the name Tof come from?
n/a Posted - 24/05/2010 : 20:06:05
cheers guys, am glad you like her funky eyebrows too

Sta~ple, someone else from here also mistook her for a butter once
Kehhlyr, thank you for saying she is a lovely specimen of snakie
crazy JJ Posted - 24/05/2010 : 12:17:09
n'awww so cute
the eyebrows... ace hahahahaha :D
Kehhlyr Posted - 24/05/2010 : 10:43:10
Yay, a snow.
She's a lovely specimen of snakie. I love snows.
*plots to steal*
n/a Posted - 24/05/2010 : 10:12:57
Awww she is beautiful :)
Mouse Posted - 24/05/2010 : 09:40:54
HAHAHAHA love the eyebrows!! She's so cute!!
HannahB Posted - 24/05/2010 : 08:49:56
neat pics
i love the 4th one

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000