The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 update on monty. [pic heavy, no joke]

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 23/05/2010 : 20:37:25
thought it was about time that monty got an update, i kept saying that i would post pics but i kept forgetting. well now i have 2 weeks of feeding picks

last weeks feeding picks
he decided to rekill the mouse and this is his best constrict he has ever done

love this photo

him in his setup

todays photos of him

i took this picture because he has had this mark ever since he escaped back in november last year and then was found in jan this year but he has shed twice and it has never gone away or faded after shedding, any ideas?

hope you enjoyed looking at all these photos for about 30 mins lol

i have a video of him eating and at moment uploading it to youtube so will post it in video section when done hopefully

hope you enjoyed and thanks for looking
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 26/05/2010 : 05:22:51
I know you warned us Danny but ....that is an amazing lot of pics and I am so glad to see them , finally Monty is back on the forum properly (but not on your sig yet !!)

He is looking fantastic and I absolutely love his colouring.

It is great that he constricts so well and you got some really good pics of it...I like the way he pulls the mouse out of his coil to keep eating it .

His set-up is looking good too, I bet he is happy in there. I do like the piece of wood you have got.

That mark does look a bit strange....it almost looks like a water stain, know that sounds weird but it was the best way I could describe it. If you are worried then definitely put up that pic in the health section....but if it doesnt seem to be bothering him, isnt raw or sore, isnt causing him shedding problems....then maybe it is just there to stay as a reminder of his little adventure .

xxx
reptiledanny Posted - 24/05/2010 : 17:31:10
quote:
Originally posted by mozacchio

That's a lot of pics!
Nice snakie..!

i did worn you

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

He's gorgeous! Excellent photos and constriction ^^He reminds me of a cleaner version of Char :3 How old is he? It could take a few more sheds to get rid of the mark but then shedding it could be a scar.

i was thinking it might be a scar, and he is guna be 2 some time this year
crazy JJ Posted - 24/05/2010 : 12:27:00
great pics and such a cute snakie :D
Mouse Posted - 24/05/2010 : 10:11:59
cool pics! he's really sweet!!
Dan-sunkist Posted - 24/05/2010 : 08:34:42
nice snake and really cool constriction
Sta~ple Posted - 24/05/2010 : 08:23:07
He's gorgeous! Excellent photos and constriction ^^He reminds me of a cleaner version of Char :3 How old is he? It could take a few more sheds to get rid of the mark but then shedding it could be a scar.
mozacchio Posted - 24/05/2010 : 00:14:16
That's a lot of pics!
Nice snakie..!
n/a Posted - 23/05/2010 : 21:49:01
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

thanks chrissy, it was just he never had it there before and then once he escpaed when we got him back he had that, and his scales were damaged there but he never did a heal shed and it has never faded with shedding

i see what you mean, only mentioned colouration because tof changed colour and changed slighty pattern wise, when she got bigger and older, thought that might have been the case with your monty.

Maybe its worth posting the pic in the health section, together with your concerns, and im sure someone will be able to figure it out
reptiledanny Posted - 23/05/2010 : 21:02:31
i now how you feel, i ccan't wait for him to be fully grown.
n/a Posted - 23/05/2010 : 20:57:22
awesome pics, cant wait for mine to get that big :) wish i cud fast forward time :P
reptiledanny Posted - 23/05/2010 : 20:52:34
thanks chrissy, it was just he never had it there before and then once he escpaed when we got him back he had that, and his scales were damaged there but he never did a heal shed and it has never faded with shedding
n/a Posted - 23/05/2010 : 20:47:47
great photos danny, great to see monty doing so well, he is stunning!
about the 5th pic from the bottom (if im looking at the right bit anyway haha) it just looks like his colouration to me, especially if it has not disappeared after a few sheds, but i may be wrong.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000