The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 ciass havin some yummyness :D

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
crazy JJ Posted - 14/05/2010 : 18:12:26
Ciass is normally a shy eater so i nearlly fainted when he went for the mouse whilst me watching (stricked n everything) anyway he was putting himself in a few random positions but i couldnt get the pics... so sorry about that but hopefully your enjoy these ones anyway p.s sorry there a bit blury

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
crazy JJ Posted - 15/05/2010 : 14:18:09
yeah he must be, he refused his last one (always does in a shed but no harm in trying) guess he was just hungry, he even ate with my cat attempting to attack him in his feed house ... (obv i did stop her)

quote:
You keep going on about your bad photo taking JJ, but you get some great pics ....like these !!

n'awww thanks
was trying to take them whilst laughing at him, the cats and watching a film at the same time so im suprised i got these
n/a Posted - 15/05/2010 : 07:57:14
Fantastic shots of your shy snake!
Looks like he is really enjoying that mouse!
xXx
Kellog Posted - 15/05/2010 : 04:51:37
You keep going on about your bad photo taking JJ, but you get some great pics ....like these !!

Must have been amazing for you to finally watch him strike and eat after he had been such a shy eater....and you got such great pics of it as well. The first one shows how big a mouse they can fit into their small mouths!

Ciass really does have stunning colours....if they are this good in pics they must be even better in real life . I do like his saddle markings, the way he has the black borders on either side of them but not all the way around them.

xxx
crazy JJ Posted - 15/05/2010 : 01:05:57
me neither love it :D.. he has just shed, well a few days ago hence the nice colours if i do say so myself but my terriable photo taking didnt do him justice :(.. but am going to try n get some more pics of him as i dont have that many :( or shikira for that matter :(
herriotfan Posted - 14/05/2010 : 18:30:05
I love his colour too. It amazes me how they eat, I never tire of watching feeding time.
mozacchio Posted - 14/05/2010 : 18:15:59
Nice pics..!
Sta~ple Posted - 14/05/2010 : 18:14:15
Lovely :) and he has very nice colouring as well.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000