The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Monsieur Venom

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sta~ple Posted - 08/05/2010 : 01:26:35
After seeing so many beautiful normals on this forum lately, Venom felt left out.

I do wonder why he is always staring out of his viv though, unless he likes me always opening the door and stroking his head every time he does it This is the only picture that didn't turn out blurry and I think it's the best picture I have taken of him so far.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HannahB Posted - 08/05/2010 : 14:11:49
cute pic
zero is the only one who will sit there and stare at me.. it usually turns into a staring contest but he has a habit of winning
Dan-sunkist Posted - 08/05/2010 : 13:11:42
great pic man looks cool
crazy JJ Posted - 08/05/2010 : 12:44:59
nice pic..max and dime do that all the time lol... spec dime :D

Venom is a cutie aswell :D

i fid it cute with pippa poking her nose out of her egg box (thelil holes at the side) she cant quite fit her whole head so its only her nose it looks cute lol and she just stares at me :D
hillzi Posted - 08/05/2010 : 11:11:51
Nice one.
n/a Posted - 08/05/2010 : 10:03:16
when we first got houdi he would only cme out as soon as the tv went on. it was like a beacon for the humans are home lol
Sta~ple Posted - 08/05/2010 : 09:51:09
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Venom is such a handsome looking snake! I know why they are called 'normals'....but they are so far from being normal! You got a great pic of him lying with his head out, watching the world go by . Neither of my snakes do that, as soon as their viv doors open they want to come out to play as quickly as possible .

xxx

Wow it just shows that all snakes really do have different personalities which is not what soe people think.

quote:
Originally posted by shortyireland

gorgeous pic, venom is very sweet looking for someone with such a viscious name :D that head poking out pose seems to be a fave of houdi too. he spends hour every day with just this head out of his hide. that is until the viv is opened then he comes over to come out most of the time. i ws convinced for a while he was watching the tv with us lol

Glad to know I'm not the only one with a peeper ^^ Your snake may not watch TV but if you have a game console they watch you play that haha. Venom will spend the day with his nose touching the glass peering at me while I work. The only time he seems to not do this is when he bobs down to move into a better position to peer at me from. So I normally end up sliding the doors open and stroke his head or we exchange a little nose kiss and then he peers out of his viv and when sufficient peeping has been done he will go back to sleep for half an hour lol.
n/a Posted - 08/05/2010 : 08:57:13
gorgeous pic, venom is very sweet looking for someone with such a viscious name :D that head poking out pose seems to be a fave of houdi too. he spends hour every day with just this head out of his hide. that is until the viv is opened then he comes over to come out most of the time. i ws convinced for a while he was watching the tv with us lol
Kellog Posted - 08/05/2010 : 04:51:13
Venom is such a handsome looking snake! I know why they are called 'normals'....but they are so far from being normal! You got a great pic of him lying with his head out, watching the world go by . Neither of my snakes do that, as soon as their viv doors open they want to come out to play as quickly as possible .

xxx
n/a Posted - 08/05/2010 : 01:36:17
nice looking corn u got there m8 ;)
Sta~ple Posted - 08/05/2010 : 01:34:24
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

He is a rather good lucking carolina

But i think now Char is feeling a little left out because venom is in the limelight

He would be even more good looking if he didn't always have speck of substrate on his head! lol She's always sleeping and I always feel bad waking her up bless her although she has no choice but to have pictures taken of her when I get the viv stack ^^
DannyBrown91 Posted - 08/05/2010 : 01:29:43
He is a rather good lucking carolina

But i think now Char is feeling a little left out because venom is in the limelight
gmac Posted - 08/05/2010 : 01:29:43
it is a very nice picture, very pretty corn

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000