The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 I should be revising but...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 03/05/2010 : 14:50:33
Seem to be doing everything not to!

So thought I would share this mornings viv activities!

This was a really feisty constrict on her top shelf! The temp strip is only to get an ambient temp for the cooler end, I promise I have a stat and probe on the heat mat at the other end!

Picking my lucky numbers!

Oh and no "hidden snake/where's wally?" I just wanted to show off a couple of my other pets!

Right what else can I do to avoid the revision.... xx
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stotty01 Posted - 31/05/2010 : 17:57:17
my snake is called medusa XD she loves climbing around the computer to :P
katyjane80 Posted - 13/05/2010 : 19:53:19
Hi new to owning a snake....but loving to hear that it isn't just me who would rather do ANYTHING than revision and essay writing....no really...cleaning the toilet..mowing the lawn...even scrubbin the oven....and of course facebook.....the snake is just one more hobby to keep me away from study unitl the last day!!! x
n/a Posted - 07/05/2010 : 11:21:06
Awwww cute
Sizzlesmum Posted - 04/05/2010 : 19:21:02
Medusa is gorgeous and I love her steps

Meg looks so cute, not sure about the snails though

My daughter should be revising for her AS exams (she had an all day Art today) but is playing Mario Kart online on the wii at the moment
n/a Posted - 04/05/2010 : 19:15:55
Fantastic Photos!
Love the Laptop one!
Nice looking branch there!!
Your snails are CUTE!!
xXx

P.S- TSK TSK for not revising!!
xXx
n/a Posted - 04/05/2010 : 08:58:10
Thanks guys, even after her month or so of refusing food at the beginning of the year she is now piling on the grams!

Judith - PLEASE feel free to lecture me, I need to do it, but working full time and runnning a home seem to take precedence (oh and thecornsnake forum and facebook!)

I took the snails to my nephews cub group and they had them out and seemed to enjoy them, I don't get them out a lot, only to give them a bath and clean their tub! And the furry bundle of fun is my little cat Meg (Medusa's accomplice in her escape act at the beginning of the year )

Herriotfan - unfortunately no lottery win! But here's to hoping one day
Kellog Posted - 04/05/2010 : 04:34:51
TINA...I should really lecture you on not revising ....but then we would have missed out on these great pics of Medusa, yours snails and gorgeous cat !

It is great seeing how well she is using those stairs. Both my corns use their branches and I love seeing them wound round them.

It did make me smile the way you put in the bit about the temp strip - before you got your head bitten off for not having the correct thermometer !!

Medusa has grown a lot and her colours are lovely, so natural looking and it makes her really blend in with her viv, the branches, steps....as though she were in the wild.

Your snails do look cute....although personally I cant quite see the point in keeping them as pets - its not as though you can handle them, can you ??

What is that cute cat's name?

xxx

(now back to your revision instead of reading all these compliments on your gorgeous snake )
HannahB Posted - 03/05/2010 : 22:49:48
shes growing nicely, nice pics - cant wait to pimp out my lots vivs when i get them near the end of the year
n/a Posted - 03/05/2010 : 22:17:15
Nice corn and a great looking set up
herriotfan Posted - 03/05/2010 : 20:11:32
Lovely pics. Did you win the lottery? (Look on the screen in pics.......) !!!!!!!
n/a Posted - 03/05/2010 : 20:01:06
ahhh, a good bit of procrastination does the soul good
great pics, the last one is cute
DannyBrown91 Posted - 03/05/2010 : 17:23:38
quote:
Originally posted by newsnakekeeper

Nice snake and set up. I do like the platform does any one know where i could purchase one from?

I think you can get them over the net and from shops which sell things for hamsters and rats.
newsnakekeeper Posted - 03/05/2010 : 17:10:30
Nice snake and set up. I do like the platform does any one know where i could purchase one from?
n/a Posted - 03/05/2010 : 16:37:30
Thank you for the lovely comments.

Danny the new viv is costing me a lot of money! It's got a nicer set-up than my flat!!

Hi Sta~ple, Medusa is (week commencing 12th April) 27inches long and about 80grams, she's just over a year old. The structure seems really stable and I hope I can keep it for a few more years as its a real favourite Oh and the snails are definitely an acquired taste (pardon the pun!) and they're only juvi's so could get much bigger
DannyBrown91 Posted - 03/05/2010 : 15:44:06
Gorgeous snake, and nice set up. Can't wait for mine to go up to viv, theres so much more room to have a play around with decor and stuff.

The most i can change at the minute is where i put the plant and how i shape the vine, but they quite like how the vine is at the minute so think im gonna keep that how it is.
Sta~ple Posted - 03/05/2010 : 15:24:27
Nice pictures if you minus the snails for me >.<

I know how you feel, I should be working to I have my hand in date for uni in just over a weeks time...

How big is your snakies as I have a platform like the one you have just minus the stairs as I thought my snake would knock it over if he went on the stairs XD

Lovely snakie and lovely snakie home :)
mozacchio Posted - 03/05/2010 : 15:21:59
Nice pics..!
Figs Posted - 03/05/2010 : 15:19:10
lovely snakey, and great looking viv!
i especially like that nifty platform... i might have to invest in one for Mr Goonie

and those yellow snails are ace!
great picture too

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000