The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Blitz.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hillzi Posted - 02/05/2010 : 20:45:26
Heres my big fella, 4ft and a healthy 700g;s around 4-6 years old, in shed atm, so not looking his best unfortunately.

loving the sheen!

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hillzi Posted - 10/05/2010 : 17:51:29
Nah, Step Mum was out at the time, so am safe for now!
Kellog Posted - 10/05/2010 : 12:40:56
Just caught up with your post-shed pics as been away for a few days....such good news about the full shed, and you are right in what you say - he is so different to how he was when you first got him, considering that then you could barely handle him and is was a battle every time with him tagging at every opportunity....and now he is virtually asking to come out - it pains me to say this but....it is all down to the good work and time you have put in with him Tom, well done .

Isnt that just the corns' sense of humour - to give you a fantastic full shed and fill it with poo....that then falls on the carpet ! Hope you didnt get into too much trouble for it....or were you down on your hands and knees scrubbing (now that I would have loved to have seen a pic of !)

xxx
Sta~ple Posted - 09/05/2010 : 16:46:58
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

He sure is Danny!

Carolina/Normal/Wild type/Common as muck corn

Prrrf that's because they are awesome and one of the most beautiful corn morphs ^^
hillzi Posted - 09/05/2010 : 15:00:35
He sure is Danny!

Carolina/Normal/Wild type/Common as muck corn
DannyBrown91 Posted - 09/05/2010 : 14:23:04
quote:
Originally posted by mischang

is he an okeetee sorry not sure how u spell it ??

He's a Carolina.

Edit - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9111&SearchTerms=okeetee

There is a picture of crazy jjs beautifull okeetee in here.
n/a Posted - 09/05/2010 : 14:13:04
is he an okeetee sorry not sure how u spell it ??
hiper2009 Posted - 08/05/2010 : 21:45:25
Tom , He is looking good nice size too .
n/a Posted - 08/05/2010 : 21:23:40
lovely pics :D
Sta~ple Posted - 08/05/2010 : 21:21:48
He's adoarble :3 but then again, I would think that seeing as he reminds me of a younger Venom teehee

I love the cute heart on his head, it's so sweet.
hillzi Posted - 08/05/2010 : 21:05:19
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

It is so nice seeing pics of some of the bigger snakes....they tend to get forgotten with all these cute hatchlings and youngsters around !

Blitz is looking great Tom, especially considering he was in shed. Agree with Danny and Rich that we need post-shed pics so we can see him all bright and shiny....you can brave a few tags to do that for us, cant you ?!

Love the 3rd pic of him wrapped around your hand....he has come a long way since you first got him.

Kellog is 4'6" and was topping the 800g, but he is horny too and hasnt eaten for about 6 weeks so is losing a bit of weight....will be a lot happier when he eats - hate this time of year!

xxx

Agree 100%. I'm sure Kell and Blitzy will be fine, they'll eat when they want to. Yeah I know, bloody bootlaces, taking over the place..

Now tonight I was graced. I am incredibly pleased with Blitz, second shed with me IS WHOLE annnddd this is his 3rd time out today, he kept coming upto the doors so I opened them and out he came for a post shed inspection, and was so wriggly, prefer that to the bites. AND AND AND he shed WHOLE! NO RETAINED!

It's like he's a new snake, from the flighty bitey little sod I had about April when I tried to get 4" of retained off his tail he hated!

Shame it's a rolled up shed though, with a huge poo in the middle of it, which erm, when being moved out of viv fell out onto the rug.. I'm dead BUT he's done good, and impressed me no end, so it's worth it.

Feast your eyes, apologises for thepoopquality, he kept moving lol thank god, in a month I get my 12mp digi cam instead of my 3.2mp phone

Kellog Posted - 04/05/2010 : 04:40:25
It is so nice seeing pics of some of the bigger snakes....they tend to get forgotten with all these cute hatchlings and youngsters around !

Blitz is looking great Tom, especially considering he was in shed. Agree with Danny and Rich that we need post-shed pics so we can see him all bright and shiny....you can brave a few tags to do that for us, cant you ?!

Love the 3rd pic of him wrapped around your hand....he has come a long way since you first got him.

Kellog is 4'6" and was topping the 800g, but he is horny too and hasnt eaten for about 6 weeks so is losing a bit of weight....will be a lot happier when he eats - hate this time of year!

xxx
n/a Posted - 03/05/2010 : 19:47:08
that sheen is pwetty he is a looker i must say
mozacchio Posted - 03/05/2010 : 15:24:24
How cute..!
hillzi Posted - 03/05/2010 : 10:43:37
Thanks guys!
crazy JJ Posted - 03/05/2010 : 01:19:00
nice snakie even if he is in shed :D
Sta~ple Posted - 02/05/2010 : 22:25:56
Lovely snakie :)
n/a Posted - 02/05/2010 : 22:11:45
Nice shots of the big fella Look forward to some pictures after shed.
hillzi Posted - 02/05/2010 : 21:45:57
Thanks Ellie and Danny, yeah tis a toshiba lappy. :D

Will wack a few pics up when he's nice and bright :D not immediately after shed mind.. he can be a bit peed off.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 02/05/2010 : 21:39:34
Blitz is looking good wether coming up to a shed or not. You should post some pics up when he has shed so we can see his true colours.

Is that a Toshiba laptop? Looks the same as my sisters.
Sizzlesmum Posted - 02/05/2010 : 21:23:03
Even although he's in shed Blitz is still gorgeous

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000