The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 new faunarium and stuff

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
animal_crazy_lady Posted - 01/05/2010 : 23:04:51

Eventually moving up a size soon, all ready for her to move in!
(just need to cover up the 3sides then we done!)
here is jakes new home.....

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 02/05/2010 : 14:52:30
If your little one is anything like mine then they don't use the hides no matter how many you put in, they hide under the kitchen roll...
Nice dig though.
animal_crazy_lady Posted - 02/05/2010 : 14:33:42
oh and shes not moving quite yet, waiting till shes defo back on track with eating, she has had 2 feeds so far with no probs so im hoping shes guna be a lil bigger but i may put her old hide in 1st coz she still manages to fit in it :)
animal_crazy_lady Posted - 02/05/2010 : 14:29:15
yeah i was thinking of putting a loo roll in when she moved up (i have a few saved!) coz ther isnt alot of room for much else, same in her faunarium shes in now, and yes got the plant to act as a sort of hide too.

when i 1st got her and the starter pack.... i put it all together and wondered about where will i fit a hide in the cool end? i have been tought they must always have 1 in the cool end and 1 in the warm end when i did husbandry of eotics at collage. but like i said there wasnt any room so wasnt too conserned as this new1 has the same amount of room with everything in too! if that makes sence!!

i realise the hide in this pic is quite big but the other one i chose didnt fit in as well, the lass in the rep shop advised this one anyway (and she has seen jake afew times) so i assumed this wud be ok?

any thoughts are always welcome, thank you!
sorry to ramble on haha
DannyBrown91 Posted - 02/05/2010 : 12:59:47
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

the plant acts as another hide, thats what i have in monty's if he wants to go to the cold end he hides under the plant, i have even put hides in infront of the plant but he still prefers the plant as a hide

My candy is the same but is is still best to give them 2 hides.
reptiledanny Posted - 02/05/2010 : 12:32:30
the plant acts as another hide, thats what i have in monty's if he wants to go to the cold end he hides under the plant, i have even put hides in infront of the plant but he still prefers the plant as a hide
HannahB Posted - 02/05/2010 : 09:43:15
looks good but i was thinking the same as K, is there just the one hide?
loo rolls ect are great
i have those fauns have kept the sides uncovered - its never affected any of my snakes tbh, i never thought to cover the sides of a faun..
Kellog Posted - 02/05/2010 : 05:36:47
That is looking good Karen. One query though, and I am not sure if it is just cos of the angle of the pic - but does Jake just have the one hide? If so then she really needs 2, 1 at each end so she has a choice between the warm and cool ends. The hide looks pretty big and she would probably be happier in something a lot smaller.

Apologies if I have got this totally wrong and am just looking at the pics wrongly , blame it on my brain fog and that is has just gone 5.30 in the morning!

xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000