The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Size comparison of Elijah at 6 months

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LittleMick Posted - 29/04/2010 : 23:26:06
Hey everyone, just thought I would throw up a couple of pics of Elijah for size comparison purposes so you can see how he is getting on, he weighs 39g and is 23.1" long. Not sure whether the weight/length ratio to age is good or bad, but he doen't look fat or thin and his feeding shedule is going by a guide I have so all seems well.

This was him last Novemberish time

Then this was a couple I took today, 6 months down the line.

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 28/05/2010 : 03:08:58
Am afraid I dont use the snake measuring tool so have no idea how accurate it is Mick. I only go by the length of Kellog and Silvesta's sheds, subtracting 10%. I know this is not totally accurate but I am not too bothered about a few inches here and there .

xxx
LittleMick Posted - 28/05/2010 : 00:02:52
Just an update on his size, I measured him in his faun for the first time in ages, normally I measure him in his holding tank. he came to over 26".

Although I think this might be inaccurate, I use that snake measurer tool, and when I measured him today he came to over 27", and I thought that can't be right, that would mean he has gorwn over 3" in 6 days , woo woo I have a super snake. BUT! When I did a second confirmation measure he as just over 26", I think this might the reason I had bizarre readings from the last 2 feeds.

Does anyone ele use this tool and do you have differing readins sometimes?
LittleMick Posted - 01/05/2010 : 01:17:41
Thanks. His growth RATE is increasing as well, when he was on pinkies, he either grew 1/2" or he put on a gram between feeds (5 days), but now he is on fuzzies he gained 2g AND grew just under 1". So if he keeps growing at this rate he will be on the next food size up before he finished all these fuzzies.

Yeah I think his faun looks great,not sterile, but what I would consider basic, but then there isn't really much you can do with a faun. I can't wait to get his viv and pimp it out
Sizzlesmum Posted - 30/04/2010 : 21:07:31
Elijah has really grown and he is stunning.

Love his set up too
mozacchio Posted - 30/04/2010 : 08:58:54
He has definetely grown a lot..!
So cute!
Kellog Posted - 30/04/2010 : 04:30:33
Saw these over on theRep and commented there....but just had to comment here as well !

Elijah is looking fantastic, cant believe how much he has grown in 6 months . Well done!!!

xxx
crazy JJ Posted - 30/04/2010 : 00:21:11
awww certainly grown, and looks cute and the colours are great :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000