The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Shakey

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MarkSue Posted - 26/04/2010 : 22:15:19
Finally got a picture of Shakey. Its not the best but i did`nt have my camera handy so took it on my phone, sorry but i forgot to turn it so you`ll have to tilt your head over

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 28/04/2010 : 03:30:39
Am so glad we have finally got the chance to see Shakey. Even though I have to tilt my head it is obvious what a gorgeous snake he is. Anery? He looks so like my Silvesta. How long is he, how much does he weigh and how old is he? Sorry , being very nosey but am interest cos of the similarities!

Definitely agree with HannahB, just a stick on plant on the side of the viv would add some nice colour and give him something to climb over (if he is anything like my Silvesta!). Am sure you will get the viv how you want it soon and he is a lucky snake!

xxx

Sizzlesmum Posted - 27/04/2010 : 11:14:04
What a cutie
Mouse Posted - 27/04/2010 : 10:54:16
gorgeous!
mozacchio Posted - 27/04/2010 : 05:54:21
Nice pic..!
Cutie!
crazy JJ Posted - 26/04/2010 : 23:54:47
thats a cute snakie hun

im always swapping stuff from my vivs 4 my adults and there vivs are finally full lol although i still add to them but its a nighmare to find them lol spec if there not in there fav place :D
MarkSue Posted - 26/04/2010 : 23:09:43
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

aw cute
you could get some vines and branches to create a few more hiding places for him

i have trouble finding him as it is lol...as you can see iv got Aspen and Hemp down so as i can see where he`s been lol, just follow the tracks. Im gradually adding bit and bobs to the viv every time i clean it.
HannahB Posted - 26/04/2010 : 22:49:03
aw cute
you could get some vines and branches to create a few more hiding places for him
herriotfan Posted - 26/04/2010 : 22:48:02
Crooked neck or not, that looks like a nice snake!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000