The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 More PIctures.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
DannyBrown91 Posted - 26/04/2010 : 21:06:56
Was feeding day for Casper and Reggie and since i got my new phone last thursday i thought i would check out the camera.

Not too bad for 8.1 megapixels.

First off Casper.

And one of her having a cheeky drink after i put her back.

Reggie

And just because i took it earlier on, heres sasha sitting on the chair next to me.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
crazy JJ Posted - 28/04/2010 : 09:49:28
lol i love scooby and shaggy lol (i know big kid haha) so loves that idea haha :D (also hence scoobys name)
DannyBrown91 Posted - 28/04/2010 : 08:46:32
Japanese Akitas are absolutely stunning animals. And so inteligent its unbelievable.
She is certainly cute and cuddly. I bit of a heffalump but cute and cuddly none the less. But i should note that they are very familly orientated and getting an adult one from a rescue place can have its downsides, they could have bad pasts where they were neglected from the familly and i have read this can change their attitudes dramatically so it could be a while before they started to show trust in you, this can be seen in a lot of rescues but i think its vitally important in Akitas and other large powerfull dogs.

Other than that she just wants attention lol. Shes been in the garden since i got up so shes just come in now and seen me and come diving on to the couch lol

As for my wallpaper, i was thinking of a ghost chasing scooby and shaggy, hehe.

The first pic of Reggie was after i had just scooped him out of his cave so he was still all curled up lol.
Kellog Posted - 28/04/2010 : 03:02:24
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

My wallpaper is amazing.

I've got Bob the builder sticks on the top half aswell

..............Might decorate this summer, i think i might go scooby doo this time.

Love the thought of you in a bedroom covered with pics of Scooby and Shaggy....or would it be pics of Daphne that you would choose ?!!

I would never have guessed these pics were taken off a phone, they are great and both snakes are getting so much bigger and looking so good. The idea of the clear feeding box is a good one, allows for fantastic feeding shots.

You know me and Casper.....so no comments needed !

That 1st pic of Reggie tied in a knot is wonderful, I cant get over his colouring.

I just love Sasha, she is so cute and cuddly....and she will stay that way. Was so sad, saw a gorgeous Japanese Akita at Battersea in need of a good home . Was an adult and stunning - but more than we could take on. I can totally understand your love of the breed.

xxx
DannyBrown91 Posted - 27/04/2010 : 19:36:33
My wallpaper is amazing.

I've got Bob the builder sticks on the top half aswell

Nothing better than a room with scarface pictures and Bob the Builder...

I can't really make an excuses because i've been in that bedroom for like 2 years now and i still havn't decorated. I got made to swap with my twin brothers because i had the biggest room to myself and they had the 2nd smallest between them.

Might decorate this summer, i think i might go scooby doo this time.
hillzi Posted - 27/04/2010 : 18:07:16
Pfftt, snake pictures just to show of your wall paper..

Nice pics mate!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 27/04/2010 : 16:39:43
quote:
Originally posted by Sizzlesmum

Sasha is really cute, love her ears

Her ears used to be all floppy when we first got her now they stand up all the time.

There is a thread the other reptiles and exotics section i think with a pic of her just after we got her. I think she was around 9 weeks old when i took the pic so had probably only had her for a few days.

She weren't as fluffy then though lol.

Thanks Gmac, the snakies are starting to get bigger now that they're eating small fuzzies (fluffs).

Reggie has nearly hit the 40g mark.
gmac Posted - 27/04/2010 : 13:01:17
Nice piccies Danny, purty snakies and dog
Sizzlesmum Posted - 27/04/2010 : 11:16:13
Casper and Reggie are gorgeous and the pics are super

Sasha is really cute, love her ears
DannyBrown91 Posted - 27/04/2010 : 08:52:23
Not so sure on the software, will have a look later on.

Its the Sony Ericsson Vivaz [U5]

The camera is pretty good for a phone though, havn't tried the video out yet, it records in 720p.
Rik Posted - 27/04/2010 : 00:37:18
by 8.1 mp you also have the x10. im stuck on andriod 1.6 yet so camera is pants. Great pics either way
crazy JJ Posted - 26/04/2010 : 23:57:28
awww i love casper lol (mind i would) and Sasha.... omg she is unbelievably cute a big cuddly fluffy ball of cuteness.... any chance i can have her.... i mean my bday soon lol.... or i could settle with casper lol :) please ????
herriotfan Posted - 26/04/2010 : 23:04:13
Know the feeling....our bernie moults for England [;P]
DannyBrown91 Posted - 26/04/2010 : 22:52:55
I think she'll always be cuddly lol, shes starting to take up more and more of my bed of a morning though.
We actually heard her bark for like the first time ever the other day.

Now she gives a little bark and comes running to who ever is closest whenever there is someone at the door.

She's laying next to me on the couch now, she's maulting at the minute though so im covered in hairs.
herriotfan Posted - 26/04/2010 : 22:46:28
Make the most of her puppy days, they grow much too quickly. Our bernese was once so tiny and cute, just like a little teddy bear. Now he's a giant teddy bear....still as cuddly tho!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 26/04/2010 : 22:31:03
Yes figs she is young, shes not quite 6 months yet.

Shes growing super fast, she shot up a month or so a go and then started to fill out but now she is having a bit of a growth spurt again so i'll post a couple more pics of her in a month or so.
Figs Posted - 26/04/2010 : 22:23:49
lovely snakes :)
i love that third one of Reggie

Sasha a very cute!
she looks pretty young still, or is that just her breed?
DannyBrown91 Posted - 26/04/2010 : 22:23:26
Thanks for the coments everyone.

quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

Good pics....love your dog, she's just too cute for words!

Indeed shes my baby. Still got some growing to do yet though, shes 23 weeks old tommorow.
herriotfan Posted - 26/04/2010 : 21:48:49
Good pics....love your dog, she's just too cute for words!
n/a Posted - 26/04/2010 : 21:45:29
Nice Pictures of Casper his saddles are beautiful.
Sta~ple Posted - 26/04/2010 : 21:20:03
Prff such a show off with your lovely pets.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000