The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 feeding time at the zoo (lots of piccies sorry)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gmac Posted - 25/04/2010 : 23:32:27
A few piccies of the beasties feeding

Ghosty first

Anery (she is in ble and went for it like a goodun)

My new female

All my other corns ate tonight so was a good night altogether.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gmac Posted - 28/04/2010 : 12:04:16
Thanks Kellog. We thought the ghost may dull down a bit as to his body colour but he seems to be getting slightly more peachy each shed.

The new one is one of the pair we got a few weeks ago as part of our future breding, and will be collecting another couple (1 adult female + 1 09 corn) in a few weeks.
Kellog Posted - 28/04/2010 : 03:47:38
Beautiful pics Graeme, thanks for sharing them ! Hadnt realised you had a new one!

I do love Ghosty (no bias of course )....although seeing him does make me wonder what Kellog used to look like when he was small.... Fantastic constriction pic - definitely was posing for the camera - the yellow is already very obvious....even more obvious than it is on Kellog now. I did wonder about the belly scales as well. Will be interesting to see how his colours change as he grows.

A ghost and an anery....great minds must think alike! Your anery female is lovely, I do like her head marking and she has a saddle about two-thirds down her back that looks as though it may eventually split in 2, part of it is missing .

Whatever your new female is, she is a gorgeous colour and obviously settling in well. Great final shot of her with her 'mouse tongue'!

xxx
gmac Posted - 26/04/2010 : 20:18:03
Thanks all,

Danny, both of you lol, just checked from old photos light browny coloured checkers
DannyBrown91 Posted - 26/04/2010 : 20:10:53
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

has your ghost corn got any belly pattern, in the second picture he looks like he has no patterning

I was thinking that just then.

Lovely snakes, although would have to say the ghost is my favourite.
reptiledanny Posted - 26/04/2010 : 20:05:26
has your ghost corn got any belly pattern, in the second picture he looks like he has no patterning
hillzi Posted - 26/04/2010 : 20:02:16
Nice shots Graeme, ghostie is getting bigger!
gmac Posted - 26/04/2010 : 12:17:22
Thanks all for your comments

quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

nice pics - your new caro is lovely
how big is she?
nice constriction aswell

Hannah she an 09 and is about 26 - 30" at the moment but not quite as big as her partner both are on small mice.

The ghost must have known there was a photoshoot as this is the first time this year he has given me a constriction

Also a bit of a toughy with this being a normal, my thoughts and a few others are that it is, but a few other breeders suggest that it is a caramel, Doesnt make any difference to me as it is the caramel, diffused, motley and ph amel genes that he and she have that interest me for breeding time , Either way I think they are lovely anyways.

The above is just for information I do not want to turn this thread into guess the morph so please dont offer suggestions. Thanks
Sizzlesmum Posted - 26/04/2010 : 11:33:19
Gorgeous snakes, especially the anery but I would say that

Wish Cleo would constrict like that
HannahB Posted - 26/04/2010 : 11:27:05
nice pics - your new caro is lovely
how big is she?
nice constriction aswell
Sta~ple Posted - 26/04/2010 : 08:53:42
Loevly pictures, I hope their tubs are all sat around the table ;)
mozacchio Posted - 26/04/2010 : 07:39:38
Nice piccies..!
Love the ghost!
crazy JJ Posted - 26/04/2010 : 02:30:18
great piccies love ya ghost but then i would lol plus that is a great constrict :D

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000