The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Plisskin's feed^^

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 23/04/2010 : 20:46:19
Bear with me, these were taken on my phone just now ><

13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sizzlesmum Posted - 25/04/2010 : 14:25:20
Great photos and Plisskin is very cute

He looks a bit like my Sizz.
n/a Posted - 24/04/2010 : 11:34:19
Yeah, once I get him a new viv, which should be soon, I'll be using the faun with a bit of kitchen roll to feed him. At the size he is now though, it really is impossible to swallow the substrate. That said, I really don't like that substrate, I've only stuck with it because it's easier to find and Plisskin seems to love it.

He's never shown the slightest bit of aggression towards me or even simply missed the mouse, despite my hand-feeding. I do plan to stop the hand-feeding when he's older, but for younger ones, it's just a habit I picked up from the pet shop I worked at where they fed the hatchlings like that.
reptiledanny Posted - 24/04/2010 : 10:06:35
wow, what a beautiful ghost corn you have their
Sta~ple Posted - 24/04/2010 : 08:48:24
I'd be careful hand feeding when older, excited snakes will bite fingers instead of mousey by accident but it's very cute :)
Kellog Posted - 24/04/2010 : 03:54:48
So glad you managed to get the pics up! Considering they were taken off your phone you got some wonderful pics of Plisskin feeding....he looks so small, I am just not used to them that size!

Isnt it amazing the way they lift their heads up to swallow the last bit of their meal, even my adults do that.

I know it has already been said, but I will also mention about not feeding him on the substrate. I know the chips look really big and impossible for him to ingest, he is at a great age to get used to feeding outside the viv in a RUB on kitchen roll, so you have no worries about him swallowing anything he shouldnt. You also get better opportunities for pics !

xxx

crazy JJ Posted - 24/04/2010 : 00:57:56
nice pics and snakie there although would agree with danny with feeding on the substrate thou :D

DannyBrown91 Posted - 23/04/2010 : 23:49:03
Nice pics. Might be best to feed him off the substrate though. Although them wood chips are pretty big and shouldn't be ingested it is best to be safe than sorry. So either feed outside the faun or on a bit of kitchen paper within the faun.
MacSpud Posted - 23/04/2010 : 22:50:08
yup that works.
The hand feeding is cute!
n/a Posted - 23/04/2010 : 22:29:52
Here we go again...

Better?
n/a Posted - 23/04/2010 : 22:00:20
I cant see them but I also cant use photobucket. Got my photos on there but cant see how to get them to here
n/a Posted - 23/04/2010 : 21:56:11
I didn't, but I didn't use it last time either. Strange. I'll try that now then, gimme a sec.
zandefloss Posted - 23/04/2010 : 21:09:15
no sorry, did you use photobucket? It's the best way to show pics on here x

zan x
n/a Posted - 23/04/2010 : 20:53:13
Hmm, can anyone else see them? I can't :/

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000