The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Shed's in order!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mouse Posted - 22/04/2010 : 11:14:55
Hiya! I know I'm odd, but I've kept the sloughs that are whole, so that at some point I can compare. Well I did!

Her early sloughs kinda fell apart [:'(] so you can't see how tiny she was. The smallest was about a year old, but the biggest one is her pre lay shed!

That's an A4 piece of paper next to them.

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 22/04/2010 : 20:57:22
great, just looked at monty and he's in shed now, so will wait until he sheds and then i will get after shed picks of him and then picks of all his sheds
Kellog Posted - 22/04/2010 : 20:26:31
That is amazing to see Moina! Unfortunately I have only had mine as adults so they have not grown very much....Kellog not at all really since I got him. Silvesta has just done his 2nd shed since I got him so I need to measure that and am certainly interested to see if there is a difference.

Thanks for doing that, it is really interesting seeing and a great idea for those with little ones!

xxx

reptiledanny Posted - 22/04/2010 : 19:27:52
i have abox of sheddings since the second sed he ever did when i had bought him, (first was in pieces) so i sometimes compare as well, ,might get a pic and post it.
Sta~ple Posted - 22/04/2010 : 17:05:43
I did used to keep all mine but then they got damaged so I threw threw away ._.

I'm glad yours are in all good condition.
Figs Posted - 22/04/2010 : 14:18:07
wow!
she really has grown loads
how old is she now?

i keep all of my good skins ;)
i've got a whole drawer full of laminated gecko skin (mine have given up on eating theirs for some reason)
Mouse Posted - 22/04/2010 : 14:11:27
hehe glad to see I'm not the only one who keeps them!!

I keep sprocketts in one box and Gobo's in another.

Btw, has anyone ever found wierd purple coccoons or bugs that lay them nesting in the skins? I opened a box to pout one in about a month ago, and was verry irritate to find a load had been munched on by some bug Grrrr.
crazy JJ Posted - 22/04/2010 : 12:52:30
i do that except now ive kinda lost track on who's who woopsie lol but i have a couple round a pic in the living room lol ones maxs n one shikira's lol :D
MacSpud Posted - 22/04/2010 : 12:23:48
That is a good idea, it's a shame I keep giving mine away to nephews/friends etc
punumbear Posted - 22/04/2010 : 12:11:15
i have kept all the sheds from all of mine and shall be doing the same with the new one.. have them all hung up round me bedroom atm..lol
mozacchio Posted - 22/04/2010 : 11:41:28
Nice..!
Now that's an idea..!
Thnx for sharing!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000