The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 sleepy spaghetti!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
zandefloss Posted - 06/04/2010 : 20:55:56

here's spaghetti, she's 8 months old now! She was very sleepy yesterday when I took this and is EXTREMELY crabby today and freaked out when I picked her up for feeding!

Mama's very proud as she took her first small mouse today,but is now wrecking her tank and will probably make herself sick if she doesn't chill out and have a kip!

I have no idea what's got into her today!

zan x
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 08/04/2010 : 16:02:21
Just stunning & great photo too :)
zandefloss Posted - 07/04/2010 : 12:51:50
Although it seems hard to believe she has changed colour that much! She used to look just like a butter baby stripe, she was nearly white with dark stripes, now every time she sheds she gets more and more and more bright!

I'm surprised at how good her stripes are, compared to other amel stripes, when I bought her I had no idea what a 'good example' of a stripe pattern was, I just picked her because I liked her colours! I think I've been very lucky with her!

zan x
boost-boy74 Posted - 07/04/2010 : 11:24:17
lovely picture - nice enough to frame me thinks
Kellog Posted - 07/04/2010 : 09:44:37
That is a stunning photo Zan - the way you have contrasted the background with Spaghetti is amazing. I am with the others, I cant believe how much she has grown (you definitely need an up-to-date sig ). I am not sure how much the pic is changing her colours, but she also seems to have changed colour quite dramatically.

That is fantastic that she has taken her first small mouse, she really is growing up !

She really is stunning....and it is no wonder that people want amel stripes when they see examples like her!

xxx

Lilpunk Posted - 07/04/2010 : 07:46:15
Gawgus - this is what makes me want an amel stripe
DannyBrown91 Posted - 07/04/2010 : 01:12:22
She gorgeous, and getting pretty chunky now too.
crazy JJ Posted - 07/04/2010 : 00:22:26
she is gawjus.... n blimy she has grown... looks a lil ike scooby lol... except i think he is a lil older but not much :D

i remember when dime was a little hatchling, i let her loose on ma bedroom floor once n she started stalking chico ma chinchilla n she went a little moody with me when i picked her up as i made her jump lol :D she wasnt very happy with me untill i think it was the next day when i gave her food... n i was her best friend again lol.... she is the pig of my lot lol :)
zandefloss Posted - 06/04/2010 : 23:26:11
I think she'sa bit peed off I didn't let her eat my pet gerbil the other day.

Snakes eh!

She's really suddenly started to grow like crazy! The mouse today barely even made a lump! I can't keep up!

zan x

thanks for all of your compliments, I think she's super beautiful too!
Sta~ple Posted - 06/04/2010 : 22:17:28
Wow she's very pretty.
herriotfan Posted - 06/04/2010 : 21:18:13
Gosh she's looks so grown up! Awesome photo, I love the contrast between colour and black n white. Really shows her beauty off :)
mozacchio Posted - 06/04/2010 : 21:09:17
Hannah is right, she has grown a lot!
She is gorgeous..!
As for her behaviour, don't worry just yet..
Maybe it's just one of those days!
HannahB Posted - 06/04/2010 : 21:04:00
wow hasnt she grown since the pic in your sig!!
shes stunning.. love stripes

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000