The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 I am addicted to Corns!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 04/04/2010 : 19:47:22
Here is "Morph" I got him today with Sookie, as I was naught! But couldn't resist!!!

I am addicted to corns lol

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 08/04/2010 : 16:01:08
Thank you :) I know I really like all the bright colours LOL :) just go for what I like U guess, Morph is amazing, his colours are just stunning :) can't wait to get him for a proper photoshoot hehe
Kellog Posted - 07/04/2010 : 10:10:09
Why am I not surprised that you walked into a petshop to get one snake and came out with two ?!!

Morph is gorgeous, with lovely colours....so it is not surprising that you couldnt just leave him/her behind!

You really do have quite a contrast with your different snakes....Picollo being such a stunning Reverse Okeetee Corn Snake, Sookie being the dramatic Snow Corn and now Morph with the stunning colours of a carolina.

I must admit that reading everyone's comments has actually made me pleased I started with adults , no extra cost with having to move them up from RUBs to vivs....although Silvesta will eventually need to move into a bigger viv, but not for a while.

You have got some great pics of Morph considering you have only just got him (good luck with the hands-off week ) and I bet you cant wait to get to know him properly....and get some more pics of him to show us !!

xxx

boost-boy74 Posted - 06/04/2010 : 11:36:25
b and q - also cut wood to the size required.
n/a Posted - 06/04/2010 : 09:27:20
quote:
Originally posted by Lilpunk

Where do you get your materials for the viv building Andrew? I was thinking about doing it if I can't get my hands on a 3ft viv that's already been made.

I get it from wickes thats near me. I just buy white contiboard which is round about 11 or 12 quid for a 8 or 9 ft length x 2ft. You can get smaller widths depending on your plans. They sell the white backboard as well and meshing by the sheet.
You can get the brown wood effect which is bit more expensive.
Then i just get the silicon for the inside corners and right screws from there.
B&Q sell all the stuff too if any help to you.
Sta~ple Posted - 06/04/2010 : 09:01:00
Cute ^^
Lilpunk Posted - 06/04/2010 : 08:06:23
Where do you get your materials for the viv building Andrew? I was thinking about doing it if I can't get my hands on a 3ft viv that's already been made.
n/a Posted - 05/04/2010 : 20:10:38
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

aw hes cute..
you think its bad with three corns needing a 3ft viv each.. iv got 5 that will all need a 3ft viv at the same time and then Aura will need one eventually...plus i might need to get another bigger viv for the royals if they grow bigger lol simba can stay in his current viv lol

Ive got 7! that will need vivs at same time lol.
Mind you if you can build em yourself you can build a stack of 5 for about 40 quid. Thats what i do
n/a Posted - 05/04/2010 : 19:52:34
He is a beautiful snake, very calm too :o)
n/a Posted - 05/04/2010 : 14:36:46
great pics, love the colourings on morph
n/a Posted - 05/04/2010 : 14:20:09
Yeah thats alot of vivs, waas thinking could have 1 more, get my hypo lavender or stripe later down the line though!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 05/04/2010 : 12:59:24
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

aw hes cute..
you think its bad with three corns needing a 3ft viv each.. iv got 5 that will all need a 3ft viv at the same time and then Aura will need one eventually...plus i might need to get another bigger viv for the royals if they grow bigger lol simba can stay in his current viv lol

ok you win. I've been thinking about getting a royal around september time when Casper and Reggie will need to move up. Although Reggie will probably need one sooner than then.
HannahB Posted - 05/04/2010 : 12:50:29
aw hes cute..
n/a Posted - 05/04/2010 : 11:31:35
Morph looks very happy in his new home.
Congrats on your new addition
n/a Posted - 05/04/2010 : 01:40:17
Haha always good to have more room for more corns hehe.

Yep I am dedicated to the 7 day rule :o)
Lilpunk Posted - 04/04/2010 : 22:19:57
My, you have been busy in the pet shop! lol, what fun
S/he's adorable! Just as cute as Picollo and Sookie, but all the more different. I think I'm more than a little bias towards carolinas though Not that I have anything to go by... Good luck sticking to the one-week rule, and good idea about a stack of 3. I have to render myself helpless to a 3ft viv and a partition for Dimi, as I don't think I can fork it out for two vivs in a year!

If you end up having to buy a bigger stack than usual, just add in some partitions like I'm going to, no harm in saving space and extra nooks for extra corns
mozacchio Posted - 04/04/2010 : 22:16:05
quote:
Originally posted by xvickyx

Luckily my parents are pretty good mum has taken a liking to the snakes, she asked "did you get the snake OK" I answered shepishly "Yes I got 2" LOL... very funny

My mum likes snakes as well, but dad not so much..!
He is pretty ok with Spaghettino, though!
Luckily..!
n/a Posted - 04/04/2010 : 22:01:14
Luckily my parents are pretty good mum has taken a liking to the snakes, she asked "did you get the snake OK" I answered shepishly "Yes I got 2" LOL... very funny
mozacchio Posted - 04/04/2010 : 21:59:29
I agree, they are addictive!
If i knew that my dad wouldn't get a heart attack and if i had more money, i'd definetely get another one..!
Lovely snakie..!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 04/04/2010 : 21:45:47
I will be getting a 3 stack in a few months i think, then i can start moving them up as and when they are ready.
n/a Posted - 04/04/2010 : 20:25:50
Ahh thanks, yeah I am getting a 3 stack soon, they are all too young yet though

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000