The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Graeme (snakes on a m'f'in face)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 03/04/2010 : 01:57:23
.... If anyone ever asks if trying to eat dinner while the snake is out is a good idea, you can use this to prove why it's not.

He's such a dork (and yes, that's me behind the snake, looking *incredibly* rough after a day in bed with a serious sinus headache ).. But rough though I am in this photo, I had to share, because I thought of everyone who could see it, you guys would best understand.

13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mouse Posted - 06/04/2010 : 12:07:49
HAHAHAHA, sprockett winds herself up in my hair, whereas Gobo will tend to wind round my neck like a big snake scarf!!

:D awesome shoulder and neck massage!
n/a Posted - 04/04/2010 : 16:18:01
It jut made me laugh (and my husband, as proven by the fact that he grabbed the camera.. *grin*)

Nice to hear that I'm not the only one who goes through this.. *laughs* :)

ETA: Thankfully I was feeling better by the time the photo was taken, but it had been a long day with a heating pad on my forehead to get all the goo moving... I'm now feeling MUCH better.. :) Thank you all for the good wishes! :D
HannahB Posted - 03/04/2010 : 19:10:26
nice pic
Simba does that sometimes..and then tries to see how hard he can cling around my neck..never a nice experience!
mozacchio Posted - 03/04/2010 : 16:58:29
HAHAHA!
Nice pics..!
Spaghettino loves my glasses too!
crazy JJ Posted - 03/04/2010 : 16:31:20
haha... sorry i cant help but laugh lol hahaha :D

nice pic hopes ya get better soon tho...

... hehe :D
n/a Posted - 03/04/2010 : 14:15:41
hehe, great pic
DannyBrown91 Posted - 03/04/2010 : 12:07:01
Hehe, Kehhlyr always says it best.
Sta~ple Posted - 03/04/2010 : 10:34:23
Awww hehe Venom does that to me as well. I'm never sure if to feel appreciated or insulted by it though.
herriotfan Posted - 03/04/2010 : 10:14:41
Glad you decided to share .... good piccy! Hope you soon feel better.
Kehhlyr Posted - 03/04/2010 : 09:33:41
Bwa ha ha haha ha ha hahhahaha ha ha hahaha

*breathes*

ha ha ha haha haha hah hahaha ha ha

Snake is nice as well.
shaun727 Posted - 03/04/2010 : 09:19:21
lol nice pic looks hope you feel better soon
kdlang Posted - 03/04/2010 : 08:14:41
Great pic. Alice has done similar to me before. Investigated behind my glasses and managed to get himself wrapped around them but then didnt want to let go.
Kellog Posted - 03/04/2010 : 04:24:38
Dont worry Petra, Kellog does that to me regularly! First thing I do when I get him out is put him round my neck while I straighten his substrate, change his water and replace his hide....and the amount of times he has landed up in that sort of position or so caught up in my hair that I have had to call for help to get him untangled is uncountable! Unfortunately (luckily) I dont have any pics of him doing it - yet!

Nice to know I am not the only one !

Sorry you have been so rough, sinus headaches are awful ....hope you are on the road to recovery. Am sure you found handling Graeme therapeutic, he even gave you a sinus massage with his tail !!

xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000