The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Edison and Zero..

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
HannahB Posted - 29/03/2010 : 18:20:34
got some new pics of these two as they were the only ones willing to play ball when i got the camera out..

Edison..

Zero..

as you can see, Zero is still in the mindset that everything that goes near the viv is a threat and that the hand giving fresh water is an all you can eat buffet.. we (actually its mainly me lol) are working on it but the little b*gger is so stubborn its taking a while
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 01/04/2010 : 04:49:47
quote:
Originally posted by Skorps

Love Edison- is he a stripe?
xXx

Yes Skorps, Edison is a Lavender Stripe - and such a stunning one!

xxx
n/a Posted - 30/03/2010 : 17:01:53
Ooooo they are pretty, I want :o)
n/a Posted - 30/03/2010 : 16:03:45
Great photos!
Love Edison- is he a stripe?
xXx
Kellog Posted - 30/03/2010 : 04:05:27
It is lovely seeing some pics of yours Hannah, we see them so rarely and they are such gorgeous snakes - thank you.

Edison posed beautifully for his pics, that first one is amazing. I am glad you included the pic of when you first got him as you can definitely see a change. Will be so nice watching him grow and seeing his colours develop. The 3rd pic of him is great too, peeking out from under his coil to eat his dinner .

I must admit that Zero certainly looks mean....but then I am not a fan of white with red-eyes, as you know. He certainly knows how to constrict, looks like he popped his dinner in the 3rd pic! He may take any movement near his viv as a threat but it does give you the chance to get some amazing pics of him! Am sure you and Luke (ok, mainly you ) will get there in the end with him - just patience and quality of handling....you know what you are doing.

Thanks again Hannah, it is lovely to see them both.

xxx

crazy JJ Posted - 30/03/2010 : 00:59:41
awwww edison is gawjus.. mind both are but lavender stripe is on my wish list 4 defo now lol ;)

Great pics :) :D
herriotfan Posted - 29/03/2010 : 20:12:17
I love all the photos, such lovely snakes!
mozacchio Posted - 29/03/2010 : 18:56:44
Lovely snakies..!
As for Zero, I had the same prob wuth Spaghettino!
Don't worry..!
He will come round!
HannahB Posted - 29/03/2010 : 18:29:24
yeah hes developing some really peachy colours,
this was him when i got him as i think his colours have changed a lot.. hes getting a really nice 'webbed' look on some of his scales where the colour is changing

DannyBrown91 Posted - 29/03/2010 : 18:29:04
Great pics hannah, im sure zero will come round soon.
Sta~ple Posted - 29/03/2010 : 18:23:35
I love Edison's colours. Never really seen many lavenders but they are more pinky/orangey than I thought they would be. Also more of a lavender colour that I thought they would be too lol.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000