The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 More and better photos!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 29/03/2010 : 11:10:02
I said id get some better pics of my reverese okeetee and butter motley once they shed...here they are!
Ive put a few other pics of my other non corn snakes on for everone to nosey at too.

Reverse Okeetee after her shed,

'Utterly Butterly', Butter Motley after his shed, his colour still got to spread yet as he just short of about 1 1/2 foot at the moment.

My male and female ribbon snakes.
Female

Male

My Royal python 'queenie'

'Bolly' Common Boa Constrictor

Last of all my Ornate Flying Snake

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 30/03/2010 : 09:08:33
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Thanks so much for putting up these pics Andrew, it is lovely seeing your corns post-shed and your other snakes.

I cant get over the difference there is in colouring between your RO and Vicky's....but it just goes to show the range that is out there and it would certainly be boring if they all looked the same!

Utterly Butterly is gorgeous and a butter motley or caramel motley would certainly be on my wish list were I ever to get another snake. His head and neck colouring is so different to the rest of his body, much more of a deeper shade. Am assuming that is the colour that will slowly spread down the whole of his body?

I think your ribbon snakes look lovely, very smart with their stripes. Do you breed them?

I must admit that I find it hard to get excited about boas and pythons (*ducks head expecting a barrage of abuse*). I love their markings, I think it is just their body shape that puts me off. Queenie's markings are stunning and it is so interesting how the last part of Bolly's body patterning differs so much from the rest.

It is amazing seeing a pic of a forum member's actual flying snake, as there has been that thread running about them recently. You say this is your last one, how many did you have? Is it kept in a viv like normal snakes or some sort of enclosure? It certainly is an amazing looking snake, I love the black marking down the side of its face and the diffused black with the green along its body.

xxx

Yeh my caramels colourin is a lil darker then others. The colourin does seem to be travelin down its neck but only slowly but we will see in the future.
My ribbon snakes are not quite big enough yet but i will try and breed them in the future. Hopefully i can get them to breed as they are wild caught ones.
My flying snake is kept in a aboreal viv 4x2x2 with spot light and 2.0 uvb and plenty of folage and misted every day.
All together i got 14 snakes and increasing oh and 18 spiders, a lizard and 5 cats lol
Kellog Posted - 30/03/2010 : 04:34:50
Thanks so much for putting up these pics Andrew, it is lovely seeing your corns post-shed and your other snakes.

I cant get over the difference there is in colouring between your RO and Vicky's....but it just goes to show the range that is out there and it would certainly be boring if they all looked the same!

Utterly Butterly is gorgeous and a butter motley or caramel motley would certainly be on my wish list were I ever to get another snake. His head and neck colouring is so different to the rest of his body, much more of a deeper shade. Am assuming that is the colour that will slowly spread down the whole of his body?

I think your ribbon snakes look lovely, very smart with their stripes. Do you breed them?

I must admit that I find it hard to get excited about boas and pythons (*ducks head expecting a barrage of abuse*). I love their markings, I think it is just their body shape that puts me off. Queenie's markings are stunning and it is so interesting how the last part of Bolly's body patterning differs so much from the rest.

It is amazing seeing a pic of a forum member's actual flying snake, as there has been that thread running about them recently. You say this is your last one, how many did you have? Is it kept in a viv like normal snakes or some sort of enclosure? It certainly is an amazing looking snake, I love the black marking down the side of its face and the diffused black with the green along its body.

xxx
HannahB Posted - 29/03/2010 : 16:03:19
iv got a royal called Queenie aswell..although hes a male so hes just known as Q
nice snakes.. i like the look of your ornate flying snake, nice collection
mozacchio Posted - 29/03/2010 : 13:57:16
That's a lot of snakes..!
I love the reverse okeetee (as usual)!
The flying snake is very nice too!
crazy JJ Posted - 29/03/2010 : 13:50:54
ccooolll... well guess it was worth a try lol... but when/if ya do get caremel and a butter motley just send m my way lol haha... :D
n/a Posted - 29/03/2010 : 13:20:37
quote:
Originally posted by crazy JJ

there all lovely snakes love ya butter motley... so want one.... so if ya dont want him lol haha....

:D

Sorry lol hes mine, all mine ha,ha. Once i buy pets there pets for life.
Hes in my breeding plans too as i got a caramel het motley so hopin to get caramels and caramel motleys when i breed them unless my caramel has amel gene i dont know about, then i will have butters and butter motleys too lol
Sta~ple Posted - 29/03/2010 : 13:18:44
I love your butter ^^ The rest are lovely as well though.

And I have a pet called Queenie... it's a chicken XD
crazy JJ Posted - 29/03/2010 : 12:58:00
there all lovely snakes love ya butter motley... so want one.... so if ya dont want him lol haha....

:D
n/a Posted - 29/03/2010 : 12:07:11
quote:
Originally posted by xvickyx

Gorgeous snakes, I have a Reverse Okeetee too :)

Snap!lol
n/a Posted - 29/03/2010 : 11:59:23
Gorgeous snakes, I have a Reverse Okeetee too :)
herriotfan Posted - 29/03/2010 : 11:55:17
Wow...stunning colours. I love your boa.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000