The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Alice got a bit confused (pic heavy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kdlang Posted - 27/03/2010 : 21:51:56
I was going to video feeding time tonight and decided against it. I wish I had tho as not only did Alice do one of his best constricts but then spent 5 minutes trying to figure out where the mouses head was. These pics were taken after a few tongue flicks at mouses bum, bites of the tail and confused glances.

Where's the head

Not there either

It's down here somewhere

It's ok, I'v found it

that's better

nearly gone

mouse tail tongue
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mouse Posted - 29/03/2010 : 10:18:22
Gobo is usually fine, but his last feed he got a liiiiiiiitle confused, while sitting on the mouses head, realised it was there, but it wasn't protruding enough to grab, so when he struck at it again - he bit his own bum.....speeeeeeecial........
crazy JJ Posted - 28/03/2010 : 15:21:07
haha lol bless him lol

Dime always constricts hers and she is pretty good.. or she will strike then constrict.. she is lethal lol.
but she does sometimes grab from the mid n wonder y she cant quite eat it like that

Ciass on the other hand he is always lost with his mice lol haha funny to watch

None of my others constrict reli.. shikira did once but got in a faffle wit it.. let go and just did her norm

but you have some great pics there and Alice is gawjus
n/a Posted - 28/03/2010 : 09:10:09
great pics olly decided once the best place to start was right in the middle?

silly snakeys!
HannahB Posted - 28/03/2010 : 08:35:21
nice pics
alice is sweet
Lilpunk Posted - 28/03/2010 : 07:50:10
Haha cute pictures! Last time I fed Dimi, she leapt and attacked her fuzz and then did a rocketing constrict that nearly knocked her RUB off the table xD She also had the head in her mouth, but then let go and went around to look for her mouse! In the end (because she kept rubbing her head on the head and then wandering off again) I had to take the fuzz back and give it to her again!
Kellog Posted - 28/03/2010 : 04:22:07
Great pics Karen. Kellog had the same problem the first (and only) time I got him to constrict ....if a snake could look confused then he did!

Silvesta, on the other hand, has always struck and constricted. No matter where he grabs the mouse he is amazing at working his way around to its head....and not only its head but right the way to its nose and then down it goes. Clever snake .

Love the first pic with him looking under the back legs and tail ....totally the wrong end!

Also think his 'mouse tail tongue' is great!

xxx
Sta~ple Posted - 27/03/2010 : 22:28:01
Awwwww cute :3 at least he bothered to find the head. One of mine jumps on his mouse and tries to eat it what ever whay he has just jumped on it which is normally bottom first...

Very nice clear photos.
mozacchio Posted - 27/03/2010 : 22:22:20
Nice pics..!
As for the confusion, Spaghettino has it sometimes, too!
It's so funny when it happens..!
herriotfan Posted - 27/03/2010 : 21:58:34
I love these photos....they tell the complete story!!! Nice snake..

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000