The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Can I Upload from Kodak Easy Share?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
herriotfan Posted - 22/03/2010 : 22:40:16
Hi
I really want you all to see Hissin-Sid but I cant get photobucket to work on our computer.
My photos are on Kodak Easy Share and I can email them if you could let me have an email address. Or if anyone can tell me how to upload direct I'd be happy to follow step-by-step instructions, or at least try!!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
herriotfan Posted - 24/03/2010 : 11:44:15
Oh dear...I tried to get the photos into my documents and it wont let me do anything with them. It just locks up every time I try to use the Kodak Easy Share now. STUPID MACHINE I can understand why people throw these b****y things out of windows!!
I think I'll just give up. I hope the ones I managed to send via e-mail will get to the correct destination for the photo page on the website. It looks as if thats the only way anyone will get to see Hissin-Sid.
devilsmistress Posted - 24/03/2010 : 11:26:43
Im in vista and mine uploaded fine yesterday. You need to scrap the easyshare stuff, thats where the problem is. I put mine into documents then transfer to my pics then upload from there. I have actually uninstalled the software.
Have you got a Memorystick reader?
herriotfan Posted - 24/03/2010 : 09:41:17
Yes Kehhlyr we are on vista, exactly like you said. Yes the kodak one is online. Cant stop atm, but will get in touch later....very busy today!
Kehhlyr Posted - 24/03/2010 : 00:20:43
What is the issue with Photobucket?
Are you getting any errors, or is it a signing up issue that causing problems?

When you email the pics to the email address provided, they get vetted and if they're nice decent pics then they get chosen to go on the pics page on the main page of this site.

If you can let me know what photobucket issue you're having, as well as operating system and browser then I could give some pointers.
I have a funny feeling that you'll be on Vista and the 'upload' of pics to photobucket wont work, this happens sometimes on vista as it wont allow the digital signing of certificates to allow the photobucket uploader to work.

If you have the images on Kodak easyshare, I shall assume thats some sort of photographic online storage??
If so email me the links and I shall talk you through posting the images on here.

devilsmistress Posted - 23/03/2010 : 22:03:34
Sorry I missread! Thought you ment you could not upload them to here!
herriotfan Posted - 23/03/2010 : 21:51:40
Like I said in first posting I cant get photobucket to work on our computer. Seems like I wont be able to send photos :(
devilsmistress Posted - 23/03/2010 : 21:38:57
This might help!!

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14
herriotfan Posted - 23/03/2010 : 21:16:11
Still cant get this stupid machine to send photos like everybody elses. I sent some, via the email address on the website, and it said they've been sent but I can't find them on here....any ideas?
I want you all to see Hissin-Sid and it's really annoying me that I can't get them to you!!!!
HELP
morph2010 Posted - 22/03/2010 : 23:40:52
i was having probs earlier today using google chrome so tried a different browser like firefox or internet explorer and worked fine

hope this helps
herriotfan Posted - 22/03/2010 : 22:54:07
Ok, found an email address on homepage and have emailed photos.....will wait and see what happens.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000