The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 update on the small ones

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
solid Posted - 17/03/2010 : 20:25:00
i did these the other day but just havent got round to putting them on compy. the pair are now 8 months old, fox has gained more weight than raiden although they dont weigh much for their age i think, as i had to string out their feeds for a while - lack of money after leaving my job last year.

FOX - 20(ish)inches/40 grams

his second ever coil

RAIDEN - 17 inches/25 grams

i`ll get some snaps of the bigger lot soon.
its not much but i need to up my post count somehow
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 19/03/2010 : 07:25:18
lovely snakes. great patterns
Kellog Posted - 19/03/2010 : 04:56:29
quote:
Originally posted by solid

kellog - these werent from a shop, i got them from a breeder in northampton (advert on dark side) went to get a couple of anerys but got these instead.they were 3 months old when i got them although he probably did have them on a diet.
but what i was saying there is that lack of funds meant i couldnt feed them as often as i could`ve, it was once a week or so instead of my usual 5 days, but now their at a size where once a week is about right so saturdays i feed. i need to up the big boys intake soon as well.

Did understand what you meant Solid, was just implying that because of your lack of funding you werent doing them any harm feeding them how you were - you were just doing what a pet shop/breeder would normally do, but you were doing it out of necessity rather than out of choice (does that make sense? Know I am not great at words at the moment )

xxx
solid Posted - 18/03/2010 : 23:32:11
almost hannah - ghost MOTLEY stripe and normal stripe

kellog - these werent from a shop, i got them from a breeder in northampton (advert on dark side) went to get a couple of anerys but got these instead.they were 3 months old when i got them although he probably did have them on a diet.
but what i was saying there is that lack of funds meant i couldnt feed them as often as i could`ve, it was once a week or so instead of my usual 5 days, but now their at a size where once a week is about right so saturdays i feed. i need to up the big boys intake soon as well.
HannahB Posted - 18/03/2010 : 15:30:47
oooh very nice
im guessin ghost stripe and normal stripe?
i do like fox though
Kellog Posted - 18/03/2010 : 03:38:27
So good seeing pics of the little ones. Dont worry about them not having gained much weigh....they have probably just been on a maintenance diet, same thing a pet shop would probably do. I certainly understand about the price of feeding them . (Have you managed to sort out a new job?)

They are both lovely - what sort of stripes are they? I know nothing about morphs but are they vanishing stripes (*ducks head in embarrassment as she gets it totally wrong *)

Must admit that I prefer Fox's colours, but then I dont tend to go for the red/orange colours - just a personal preference .

Cant wait to see pics of your bigger lot....but no post counting or you will be put on the naughty step or even worse !!

xxx
mozacchio Posted - 17/03/2010 : 22:40:50
They are so cute!
Lovely!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000