The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 new digs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kevgerb46 Posted - 13/03/2010 : 19:05:25

got the boys new digs what do u guys think?
the boys love it.
ps. how do i make my pictures bigger?

*edited by Kehhlyr, to make the pic bigger*
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 16/03/2010 : 10:28:34
the vivs look great!!
kevgerb46 Posted - 15/03/2010 : 20:59:00
hooray, now have digi therms in both vivs
Kellog Posted - 15/03/2010 : 04:10:11
quote:
Originally posted by kevgerb46

the vivs are vivexotic LX36, they are not viv stack, but even with the stack you have to screw them together yourself, the only thing supplied is the legs for the bottom.
As for the pipe it has had the edges smoothed and is lined inside with an old bog roll.
I do have a digi therm in the top viv but not in the bottom one yet, that is coming next weekend. thanx for the resizing tips. And yes ur right the dial therms are rubbish.

Thought you would probably have everything covered (know how much you love those snakes ). Hope you didnt mind me mentioning it all .....

xxx
Sta~ple Posted - 14/03/2010 : 19:40:51
There the 36??? wow they look bigger than that o.o;
n/a Posted - 14/03/2010 : 16:56:35
Looking great
n/a Posted - 14/03/2010 : 16:51:26
Nice Vivs looking good
n/a Posted - 14/03/2010 : 13:47:04
very nice!
kevgerb46 Posted - 14/03/2010 : 09:34:23
the vivs are vivexotic LX36, they are not viv stack, but even with the stack you have to screw them together yourself, the only thing supplied is the legs for the bottom.
As for the pipe it has had the edges smoothed and is lined inside with an old bog roll.
I do have a digi therm in the top viv but not in the bottom one yet, that is coming next weekend. thanx for the resizing tips. And yes ur right the dial therms are rubbish.
Kellog Posted - 14/03/2010 : 04:40:32
Flash and Cyril must think they have gone to 'snake heaven' !! You have done a fantastic job on their vivs Kev.

Two point though - one is to agree with Danny (yet again ) about the dial thermometers. I am not sure if you are using just that or if you do have a digital one as well, which we just cant see. This has been discussed recently in another photo topic, so if you are interested have a look - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8604

The other point is the piece of piping in the bottom viv....how jagged and sharp is the end of the yellow piece? Looks like a great place for the snake to hide, you just have to be aware of any sharp bits that might scrape their skin or poke an eye out. It could very well be that you have dealt with this and it is just hard to see in the pic....but thought I should mention it anyway - better to be safe than sorry .

But lovely new digs for them both, I bet they are 2 very happy snakes !!

xxx
DannyBrown91 Posted - 13/03/2010 : 22:26:39
Nice set ups, one question though, do you also have digital thermometers in the vivs? Them dial ones are rubbish especially when mounted on the side.
Sta~ple Posted - 13/03/2010 : 22:18:24
Very nice? What make of viv are they?
Kehhlyr Posted - 13/03/2010 : 21:31:46
The reason your pic was so small is because you used the thumbnail link on photobucket, just remove the 'TH_' from in from of the pic link and it'll be the larger one then.
frai Posted - 13/03/2010 : 19:17:27
looks cool where did ya get it from as im thinking of getting norma and the duke one when they are bigger that is if it is a stack? lol
mozacchio Posted - 13/03/2010 : 19:15:33
Nice! :)
As for the photo size, it depends on the original size, but if you want, you can edit it on photobucket. Go to the pic, press edit and then resize.

Hope i helped,
Electra

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000