The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Casper & Reggie {Warning, Pic Heavy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
DannyBrown91 Posted - 10/03/2010 : 10:49:04
Casper...

And finally Reggie.

As you can probably guess by the ratio of pictuers, Casper is easier to photo. Candy was fed the day before i took these so couldn't get none of her but will get some on Friday when she is fed again.

Im beginning to doubt that she is indeed a candycane. She shed last week and now rather than just being red and white is starting to show orange inbetween her saddles.

You will have to make do with quality for now, best i could do with my 5MP Camera phone, hopefully in a couple of weeks i will have a bit more to work with as i should be getting my Sony Ericsson Satio.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 11/03/2010 : 22:25:53
Love reggie I always wanted a bloodred
n/a Posted - 11/03/2010 : 13:32:18
lovely snakes i thought it said "Casper & Regurge" for a minute there, i wounder what that says about me!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 11/03/2010 : 13:24:15
Thanks Hannah
HannahB Posted - 11/03/2010 : 13:15:07
really nice pics
DannyBrown91 Posted - 11/03/2010 : 00:17:24
I just noticed, on the last pic of Reggie i got a little tongue shot lol. Just can't notice it because his tongue is the same shade of red as my mates liverpool top lol. Well that and the fact that my capera is poo.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 10/03/2010 : 14:56:16
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

I love reggies belly it's so cute! I have never seen a snake with a perfectly white belly before.

He actually has small black and red specs along his belly but because of the low resolution of the camera you can't see them.
Sta~ple Posted - 10/03/2010 : 14:07:35
I love reggies belly it's so cute! I have never seen a snake with a perfectly white belly before.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 10/03/2010 : 12:28:39
quote:
Originally posted by mozacchio

Lovely snakies!
You should take some pics on daylight though..! :)

They were in daylight, my windows are high up and i was at the end of my bed, its also the fact that they were taken on a camera phone which makes them look darker.

Judith, Reggies Red Saddles should stay quite dark but the Copper and Silver colouring between them should start to fade, sometimes even to the point where he would be completely red.

You can't see it on the pics but casper is also starting to get a yellow tint along his neck so with a few sheds that should be much more apparant.

Will also get some pics of Casper on Friday as her and Reggie are due to be fed aswell, although im not sure wether i will be feeding Reggie.
hiper2009 Posted - 10/03/2010 : 12:00:37
They are both gorgeous but i am super jelous of your blood red
Kellog Posted - 10/03/2010 : 11:07:25
Casper is gorgeous Danny (but then you know I am biased towards ghosts ). I love the last pic of him showing his head markings.

Reggie is stunning! It is the only word I can used to describe him. I would be so tempted by a bloodred if I got the chance. I love how strong his colours are, especially in contrast to his white belly. Will his colours stay that strong?

It will be interesting to see what the verdict on Candy when you post some recent pics. I will look forward to it.

xxx
mozacchio Posted - 10/03/2010 : 10:53:05
Lovely snakies!
You should take some pics on daylight though..! :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000