The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 My (apparently Rosy Rat Corn) Sprockett

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mouse Posted - 09/03/2010 : 17:20:47
Here is one of her! :D

http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac233/Snakegirlsprockett/Sprockett/Sprockett-banner.jpg

dunno which one will post the image!
x
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mouse Posted - 16/03/2010 : 11:01:18
:D thanks!
n/a Posted - 16/03/2010 : 10:27:59
oOOOOOo pretty!
Mouse Posted - 16/03/2010 : 08:14:40
That explains it! :D he's a sweetie!
mikerichards Posted - 15/03/2010 : 16:29:16
Am afraid i have no idea, i dont tend to weigh them when they are hibernating so i couldnt tell you. Size wise i am only really concerned about wether they are over 300g, or if some rapid weight loss is apparent (fingers crossed not so far)
Hes a good boy that one, he used to be a disply snake, hes been to a lot of schools and been handled a lot.
Hes a good breeder too!
Mouse Posted - 15/03/2010 : 13:27:01
@Mikerichards - I thought it was you, but again, wasn't sure! I sent you an email a while ago, but I guess you never got it! (I couldn't remember exactly what you had said!! :))

He's a very friendly and placid snake! :D He poo'd on a mate of mine though, I swear he's a compulsive poo-er! Can you reemmber what weight he was roughly at new year?? (no worries if not!)

@Sta~ple - They are! thanks! :D

Sta~ple Posted - 12/03/2010 : 16:58:56
There so big and beautiful :3
mikerichards Posted - 12/03/2010 : 16:29:35
I have read and posted on your other thread, and all the time thinking that the name was familiar! I still think she is a normal hypo, nothing stood out when you brought her round to me that said anything different!
Glad the snow is getting down to business, I told you he wasn't shy!

Mike
n/a Posted - 12/03/2010 : 15:56:28
Love the look of them Corns. Check markings on the belly are cool
DannyBrown91 Posted - 11/03/2010 : 23:24:21
quote:
Originally posted by Mouse

I've put some of her up in the 'what kind of morph is this' section. I'm feeding her up after hibernating her so that (hopefully) she'll breed with Gobo! Twould be nice to know what is likely to come out!!!

Gobo is a lovely snake, im starting to grow quite fond of snows.

If they were to breed you would likely get carolinas i believe.
Mouse Posted - 11/03/2010 : 22:44:51
(Thankyou!! :D ) Gobo is easier to take pics of, he's languid. Sprockett is a Zippy thing! never still for long!

Yeah, tis hard to see how big a snake is in a pic unless they're taken like that, cos vivs could be really big, or a bit on the small side!

Mouse Posted - 10/03/2010 : 10:55:50
I've put some of her up in the 'what kind of morph is this' section. I'm feeding her up after hibernating her so that (hopefully) she'll breed with Gobo! Twould be nice to know what is likely to come out!!!
Kellog Posted - 10/03/2010 : 10:52:44
Both Sprockett and Gobo are gorgeous Moina, and you have got some wonderful photos to show them off to us.

I must admit that Sprockett is my favourite, but only because I dont personally like snows (think that is what Gobo is, but then I am awful at morphs so am probably wrong !!)

They are both such long, big snakes. Its nice to see some pics of adults like mine....so often we get to see lots of pics of the littlies and not many of the adults, especially pics showing their size, like the one of Gobo stretched out.

Thanks for sharing them.

xxx
Mouse Posted - 10/03/2010 : 09:53:55
Thanks! :D
mozacchio Posted - 10/03/2010 : 09:49:09
Nice snakes you got there..!
Stunning! :)
Mouse Posted - 10/03/2010 : 09:34:00
She hatched roughly may time 2007 (I bought her so I'm going on what they told me) I need to measure her again, I last measured her quite a while ago and she's grown a bit since!

This is Gobo :D I don't know if it really shows, but he's quite pinky across his saddles, and has yellow streaks.

:D

Here are more of Sprockett

I love her belly markings! :D

These were all taken this morning. She started throwing her hide around at about 5.30, so I decided to take her out and giver her some excercise, taking pics of a wriggly snake one handed is a little difficult! :D
Kellog Posted - 10/03/2010 : 03:18:39
Sprockett is a gorgeous colour....I look forward to seeing what the morph experts have to say!

How old/big is she and how long have you had her?

Would be good to see some bigger pics of her and I cant wait to see pics of Gobo as well.

xxx
HannahB Posted - 09/03/2010 : 17:42:09
very nice snake, how old is she?
mozacchio Posted - 09/03/2010 : 17:31:15
Cutie!
Nice colours..! :)
Don't you have any bigger pics!?
Mouse Posted - 09/03/2010 : 17:21:18
Ah! That answers that q!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000